sandilands, petrie

subs:
z.smith, jenkins

fwds:
franklin, pavlich, riewoldt, glibert, knights, prestia, lamb

subs:
isaac smith, b. matera, jack darling

Boomz

Def: Solid but I think Lake is more of an upgrade target next season...

Mid: Judd & Gibbs will hurt as the have a late bye (round 23 i think?) and then Swallow & Bennell as well as Caddy will stretch you... I'd change Bennell to Atley & Judd to Boyd but thats just me. Too much money on the bench as well.

Rucks: Fine except Day is way too expensive to have on the bench.

Fwd: Chapman will either rise to the occasion or fail I think fail... Other than that it's pretty good. Lynch first year KPP and is expensive probably stay away.

7/10

dylsta05

okay so h.shaw for lake

done what you told me with judd and bennell, kept bench same

changed day to gorringe

now chapman to franklin or who??

by the way i have heaps of money now??

lynch to who??

dylsta05

got 170,000 in bank so upgrade someone and lynch to who?

Justin Bieber

Hey Dylsta.

Gotta have Smith on the Ruck Bench. Bound to play after being very solid this season in the VFL for GC. I'd rate him ahead of Gorringe.

Not sure if Lynch will play for the Suns much this season. He's got alot of potential but is still raw. I would rate Dixon or Matera to get more games than him this year. Both are more ready for the big stage.

Don't have both Gibbs and Dlids in the midfield. Overuse of the MPP here. Maybe get Judd back in for Gibbs here and move Gibbs to the backline? That's what I would do if you really want Judd in the team.

That is if m0nty has fixed Gibbs yet for MPP (haven't used the fanplanner for a while so don't know).

dylsta05

thanks, who do i get rid of in the backs for gibbs?

Justin Bieber

Who do you like the least out of them?

For me it would either be Heater (don't like his inconsistency) or Murphy (injuries). But you might see it in a different light so it's up to you ;). Your team, Your decisions.

Barlow 21

Trade Gilbert to a higher premium as he was very shaky towards the end of the year and may not get much time pushing out of defence.

dylsta05

yeah i was thinking that aswell, any ideas for what foward?

Barlow 21

I`d go Didak or Chappy personally because they are consistent.

dylsta05

Knowall

Backline:Good h.shaw hasent been in many teams but i dont mind him i can see him averaging 100 but most likely 90.
Mid: No problems
Ruck: pretty standard, petrie=risk tho
Fwd: Nice i wouldnt have Chappy tho not yet anyway, hes oldish and injury prone.

Decent team 8.5

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Barlow 21 on January 06, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
Trade Gilbert to a higher premium as he was very shaky towards the end of the year and may not get much time pushing out of defence.
You do know the Saints want to try him up forward this season..... And he plays a loose man role out of Half Back Flank. Racks up alot of marks but many uncontested ;).