Swan, Boyd, K.Cornes, Swallow, Foley, McLean
(Gaff, Heppell, Mzungu)

Cox, Jolly
(Smith, Daw)

Chapman, Franklin, Riewoldt, Morton, Knights, Petrie, Prestia
(Smith, Matera, Darling)

$7800 left

Chopps

not bad like that you have cornes always gonna score you 100 pretty much, a bit of risk with adcock otten, foley, mclean knights, morton & petrie in your team

egosbar

snubbs

thanks for the feedback.

you need to take risks to do well in dt, so im starting with quite afew injury prone players. however, if they pay off, ill be in a good position. i also rekon with the extra subs and trades, more risks can be taken.

Chopps

i guess depends on who you think are going to be keepers out of the non premiums, i think more risk this year is possible but for me i would want to reduce it abit

hally25547

good team snubbs - i like your midfield especially with mr consistency kane cornes

can you give mine a rate and comment - cheers hally :)
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23597.0.html

maanco

its a pretty good team, although there could be a few changes.

You have 2 much cash in your mids with Swallow, Gaff, Foley, and McLean. i would be picking only one of foley and mclean and save a bit of cash on a cheaper rookie.

Cornes is very consistent but he will not avg over 103, his a great pick if your going for league but i feel if your going for overall all your Mids need to avg over 105.

ill give it a 8.5/10

PS. can you comment and rate mine http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23647.0.html
thanks

snubbs

Quote from: maanco on January 06, 2011, 04:38:04 PM
Cornes is very consistent but he will not avg over 103, his a great pick if your going for league but i feel if your going for overall all your Mids need to avg over 105.

with the byes this year, kanes durability and consistency will be very valuable. he is a great pick for league and overall imo.  he will still average around 100 so he looks the goods.

underdog11

thats the best dt ive seen so far but im not sure bout k. cornes

snubbs

thanks mate.

what has everybody got against the kane. very consistent, high scorer and so durable he would have to be shot to miss a game. the only thing hes got against him is he plays for a shower side (sorry port fans)

elephants

Quote from: snubbs on January 07, 2011, 04:45:26 PM
thanks mate.

what has everybody got against the kane. very consistent, high scorer and so durable he would have to be shot to miss a game. the only thing hes got against him is he plays for a shower side (sorry port fans)
+1 kane is a jet...he is a little off swannie and the other super guns of dt but he is a very very good player and the reason port dont finish lower than they do each year.