Main Menu

Merchandise

Started by McRooster, January 05, 2011, 08:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

m0nty, have you thought about merchandise?
I'd love to wear a FanFooty shirt to the footy and have people ask me about it, then I could wave the flag so to speak and bring in new members.
Mugs, fridge magnets, mouse pads, badges, scarves, caps, STUBBY HOLDERS!
It could have FanFooty as licenced and authorised by your good self on it all or we could maybe dial in an option to have our DP or our own details splashed across some of it.
If not just for advertising and revenue bonuses, these gift option ideas could come in handy when it comes to what to get at Chrissy and birthday time.
Too commercial and materialistic for you and what this site is about? Just say and I'll drop it - but think about the coin and exposure for this wonderful site. ;)

Stay premium

roo boys!

Not a bad idea, but my family never really knows what I do on the computer so they won't get it for me :P

nas

Did someone mention STUBBY HOLDERS?

Alex7089

I would buy the shirt :D I would get XXXXXXXXL so it lasted ages as well XD
I think this is a good idea m0nty, I know I would enjoy it.

Hawka

i like wearing caps..an ff cap wuld b awesome :)

nas

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 05, 2011, 11:43:49 PM
I would buy the shirt :D I would get XXXXXXXXL so it lasted ages as well XD
I think this is a good idea m0nty, I know I would enjoy it.

Tight fit?

m0nty

I have thought about this many times. Of course there were the caps that I had made for the Lethal League comp in 2009, of which only 30 were made and are the only merch currently available with the FF logo on it.

I have a mate in the US who is a sensational artist who I have wanted for a long time to design a shirt with an original piece of artwork for me, as I wouldn't just want to slap a logo on something. I haven't gotten around to doing that for a bunch of reasons, but it's still on the cards. My main idea is to have a stylised star, or something relating to the icons.

It's something I want to do at some stage, definitely.

nas

Quote from: m0nty on January 05, 2011, 11:57:48 PM
I have thought about this many times. Of course there were the caps that I had made for the Lethal League comp in 2009, of which only 30 were made and are the only merch currently available with the FF logo on it.

I have a mate in the US who is a sensational artist who I have wanted for a long time to design a shirt with an original piece of artwork for me, as I wouldn't just want to slap a logo on something. I haven't gotten around to doing that for a bunch of reasons, but it's still on the cards. My main idea is to have a stylised star, or something relating to the icons.

It's something I want to do at some stage, definitely.

Will be great when you do get around to it. Cheers.