BENCH:
Z.Smith, T.McDonald

FOWARDS:
N.Riewoldlt, M.Pavlich, L.Franklin, A.Didak, C.Knights, D.Prestia, J.Darling
BENCH:
J.Butcher, T.Mzunga, L.Tappscott

$144,800 left, Pretty happy rate it ???

bjrouse

Read the reviews of the other teams below yours...Looks very similar.

Its about getting your mid pricers and rookies correct.
Then just pick what ever premiums you like

j959

Solid TOM, only thing to consider is the risk with 2 rookies on the field in your fwd line.

TOM15

Quote from: j959 on January 05, 2011, 06:40:59 PM
Solid TOM, only thing to consider is the risk with 2 rookies on the field in your fwd line.

I started with silvia but was too expensive, so i downgraded him to a rookie

j959

Quote from: TOM15 on January 05, 2011, 08:09:33 PM
Quote from: j959 on January 05, 2011, 06:40:59 PM

I started with silvia but was too expensive, so i downgraded him to a rookie
can you afford Petterd??
I'm intending to start one of either Prestia, Darling or Matera but having 2 of them on the field is risky IMO

mophead222

your one starting back short my friend.

:)

timster74

Quote from: TOM15 on January 05, 2011, 06:19:37 PM
BACKS:
B.Goddard, B.Gibbs, G.Broughton, A.Otten, J.Drummond, D.Heppell
BENCH:
J.Toy, C.Richardson, D.Talia

MIDS:
D.Swan, C.Judd, M.Boyd, D.Swallow, A.Gaff, J.Polec
BENCH:
A.Krakouer, R.Conca, S.Atley

RUCKS:
A.Sandilands, D.Petrie
BENCH:
Z.Smith, T.McDonald

FOWARDS:
BENCH:

I actually like this team - I think it's a great start!
Some feedback (ignore if you like)
Backs are very good.  As mentioned on another thread I just don't think Otten is worth the extra $$ I would prefer a rookie and spend the $$ elsewhere. Will Otten be a keeper - if not then use a rookie instead.
MIds: Going three rookies is risky.  Try to structure your side so that you can bring in another premium.
Rucks Not bad - not sure if you want Petrie as your second ruck.  He may not play every game, they may try to ease him into the year etc.  Who plays when your first two rucks are out?  That's my only concern.
Forwards: I like it!  Didak may need to watch as he has had an injury and surgery so he may not be right from the start - may be a better upgrade target especially after round 13.

Knowall

Quote from: mophead222 on January 05, 2011, 09:56:47 PM
your one starting back short my friend.

:)
yes he is.  I like the structure on the most part apart from the 3 rookie mid if u could downgrade otten as suggested by timster and use ur left over cash u maybe able to upgrade either a fwd rookie or a rookie mid  to a player maybe like anthony

bjrouse

Quote from: timster74 on January 06, 2011, 12:37:25 AM
Quote from: TOM15 on January 05, 2011, 06:19:37 PM
BACKS:
B.Goddard, B.Gibbs, G.Broughton, A.Otten, J.Drummond, D.Heppell
BENCH:
J.Toy, C.Richardson, D.Talia

MIDS:
D.Swan, C.Judd, M.Boyd, D.Swallow, A.Gaff, J.Polec
BENCH:
A.Krakouer, R.Conca, S.Atley

RUCKS:
A.Sandilands, D.Petrie
BENCH:
Z.Smith, T.McDonald

FOWARDS:
BENCH:

MIds: Going three rookies is risky.  Try to structure your side so that you can bring in another premium.

It is risky but very rewarding if it pays off.
My starting midfield last year was Ablett, Selwood, Dal Santo, Martin, Trengove, Barlow, Bastinac and Shuey...Then one of them became Howlett to make more money.

You'd think Swallow will play every week and score extremely well (fingers crossed another Barlow) and then use the others to just make money, which they will..Plus you have the extra sub this year making it even easier.

FWIW My starting midfield at the end of the year was Ablett, Swan, Judd, Selwood, Dal Santo, Montagna...Not bad in my eyes

Just food for thought

FonFatty

I have my concerns about both Drummond and Otten. Both coming back from knee injuries, it usually takes a season or 2 to get back your full confidence with the knee. Look at Malceski for example, after his knee injury (LARS surgery) we were all calling him a spud on his return. Just food for thought :P

bjrouse

Make sure you exercise though after eating all this food you are getting ;) haha

FonFatty

Quote from: bjrouse on January 07, 2011, 01:38:00 AM
Make sure you exercise though after eating all this food you are getting ;) haha
Will do. You can tell I have been thinking alot eh :P ;)

TOM15

sorry hurn is the missing starting back

Gooner

Gibbs and Judd missing for the prelim could be a problem.

Decent number of premiums, although it wouldn't hurt to bring in a cheaper rookie or two in the mids and upgrade a midpricer to a premium.

Butcher should get games, but I'm not sure if you'll get the same improvement as other rookies given that he's a 2nd year key position forward.  I'd swap him for Issac Smith.