Main Menu

Cricket Draft - All Time!

Started by Alex7089, January 05, 2011, 03:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 12, 2011, 10:48:07 AM
i hate you, t20s rule!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Well that is the aim of T20's, to get the younger generation involved in cricket. (Not having a go at you this includes me as well)
I personally don't buy it, as a cricket lover T20's are a crock of shower. Might as well just have a 'who can hit the ball the furthest' competition ::)

What 2 picks BBoy?

Hawka

i have 1 keeper and if i dont get him i rely dont want any1 else lol

bomberboy0618

eddie barlow and typhoon tyson.
I know they are but i enjoy them a lot, but i like tests just as much, but t20s are my favourite simply because somethings always happening, tests are more exciting when something is happening but not when something isnt, and i know ur not having a go  :-*
id like that competition :D

Hawka

dam we missed barlow..weve been flying thorugh recently mayb even get it done by 2nite

Barlow 21

Hawka

nick pik CF up

alex r u stil doin his picks

Alex7089

Nup. He gave me 1 other but he has been picked since then.

CrowsFan

Ok I am on now, I will post my picks in a minute ;)

CrowsFan

Ok might as well pick my wicket keeper now. After my first few choices were taken I will have to take:

Alec Stewart

Stewart is the most capped English player of all time, having played 133 test matches. He was a top keeper for England for many years, and has the 7th most number of dismissals for all keepers. He was also very handy with the bat having a test average of 39.54 and scoring over 8000 runs. In first class cricket he scored over 26000 runs and had over 700 dismissals. He will be a great keeper for my team. Next pick up shortly ;)

Hawka

was my first pik keeper but i like the my 2nd choice as well...if some1 takes him im stuffed lol

bomberboy0618

Quote from: hawka26 on January 12, 2011, 12:23:49 PM
was my first pik keeper but i like the my 2nd choice as well...if some1 takes him im stuffed lol
i found a better keeper, but i think my 3rd pick is alright.

CrowsFan

My final pick for my XI before having to choose my 12th man was known as The Demon Bowler and the first man to take 50 test wickets and take a test hat-trick, which he did in 1879. He was possibly Australia's greatest bowler of the 19th century, and one of the greatest of all time. His best bowling in a test match was 7 for 44 and in first class it was an incredible 9 for 18. He finished his career with a bowling average of 18.41 in tests and only 14.95 in first class cricket. My number 11 is:

Fred Spofforth
Check out his mo ;)

Alex7089

The 100th pick is up, only 20 to go.
Nice CF, surprised he wasn't taken much earlier, I would of gotten him myself but I don't need 6 bowlers :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 12, 2011, 12:28:18 PM
My final pick for my XI before having to choose my 12th man was known as The Demon Bowler and the first man to take 50 test wickets and take a test hat-trick, which he did in 1879. He was possibly Australia's greatest bowler of the 19th century, and one of the greatest of all time. His best bowling in a test match was 7 for 44 and in first class it was an incredible 9 for 18. He finished his career with a bowling average of 18.41 in tests and only 14.95 in first class cricket. My number 11 is:

Fred Spofforth
Check out his mo ;)
i love this guy  :-* :-* :-*
whose pick?

CrowsFan

My lineup:
1: Len Hutton
2: Herbert Sutcliffe
3: Don Bradman
4: Eddie Paynter
5: Charlie Macartney
6: Alec Stewart (WK)