Main Menu

Cricket Draft - All Time!

Started by Alex7089, January 05, 2011, 03:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I seperated mine into Openers, Middle Order Batsman, Bowlers, Keepers and All rounders.

If I can be stuffed, will do the Seam and Spin :P.

Alex7089

Fair enough HP :p
Well Pyro I was up very late last night/this morning so I had a lot of time and I was extremely bored.

so I did that. I could do openers/middle order HP but I already have 1 & 2 so I'm half way through my openers and just decided to squash it into one :p

pyronerd

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 07, 2011, 01:45:24 PM
Fair enough HP :p
Well Pyro I was up very late last night/this morning so I had a lot of time and I was extremely bored.

so I did that. I could do openers/middle order HP but I already have 1 & 2 so I'm half way through my openers and just decided to squash it into one :p
i was up very late last night/this morning as well but just couldnt be bothered  :P im thinking up smallish lists of players in my head but not writing them down  :P

CrowsFan

Well since I already have my top order, mine are separated into Batsmen, All Rounders, Keepers, Seamers and Spinners, each have been given a priority as well so should do alright :)

Alex7089

Good luck with that :)
I always forget about people though so I can't do that XD
Good news is most of the work I'll have to do is done and now it is all just fun :p

pyronerd

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 07, 2011, 01:47:42 PM
Well since I already have my top order, mine are separated into Batsmen, All Rounders, Keepers, Seamers and Spinners, each have been given a priority as well so should do alright :)
im doing that, although i still need openers and my list there is not very long  ::) i have a couple more spinner in mind but already have warne so may not take another, i do have a few seamers in mind though  ;)

Alex7089

I have several in mind.
I have decided my next 2 picks will definitely be bowlers but I'm trying to decide which I'll pick first. One a spinner and another a seamer.
I have a backup spinner who has similar stats though the seam bowler not so much...

pyronerd

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 07, 2011, 02:12:57 PM
I have several in mind.
I have decided my next 2 picks will definitely be bowlers but I'm trying to decide which I'll pick first. One a spinner and another a seamer.
I have a backup spinner who has similar stats though the seam bowler not so much...
i have a seam bowler in mind for my next pick  ;)

Justin Bieber

I've got 2 Seamers and 2 Spinners marked and hope I can snap them up.

Next pick will go to a Bowler and a Batter :D. A little help for both sides and probably both steals 8).

Going out now so I'll message CF my picks and preferences just incase 2 of them are picked :). Will do a write up if when I get back on (if they are chosen).

HillHero13

i have a few players in mind, need to get a few bowlers on ny mind though..

Justin Bieber

CF has been PMed 4 picks incase the unfortunate event happens in which the first 2 are taken :'(.

bomberboy0618

Ok so i have my two bowlers, one a spinner and the other the ying to one of my players yang,ill see if u can get it ;D

CrowsFan

Got his list. Unfortunately his first preference is someone I wanted :(

Justin Bieber

I was going to take him with my second pick but chose Kallis instead as well, he is Kallis :P. Now hoping he slips just a little longer. Thanks.

Alex, missing Shaggy's last pick on the front page.

Hawka

i have the team i want then 2 bak ups for each posie