Previous topic - Next topic

pyronerd

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 07, 2011, 02:05:14 AM
YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!?

MTTY asked me to do his picks hahahahahaha :P
u better be kidding shaggy :P or have just been asked in the last hour  :P

8-6 Suited

Quote from: MTTY on January 06, 2011, 12:53:08 PM
seeing as your pick is after my next 2 i might not be able to get on could i send you my next 2 picks

I was asked HOURS and HOURS ago. But I answered straight away and he never sent me who he wanted me to pick.

Justin Bieber

pyronerd

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 07, 2011, 02:07:36 AM
Quote from: MTTY on January 06, 2011, 12:53:08 PM
seeing as your pick is after my next 2 i might not be able to get on could i send you my next 2 picks

I was asked HOURS and HOURS ago. But I answered straight away and he never sent me who he wanted me to pick.
damnnnnnn  :(

Alex7089

That is what I said Pyro.
I think he is going to be unable to get on for a while judging by the PM he sent Shaggy...
Which...sucks...

Justin Bieber

I'll be back this evening, hopefully MTTY and hawka have made their picks by then :D.

CrowsFan

HP want to leave your trades with me if you're going to be gone for a while?
Just so we can keep the draft moving along

Hawka

i sugest we skip mtty and he can make this pic at the end of the draft

CrowsFan

That isn't very fair though since all the great players will have been picked by then

8-6 Suited

Not everyone is going to be here at all times guys, we need to show some restraint and accept that.

If anything, I wont be here at all on Saturday. I'll give a list to someone in order of how I want them selected but if that list runs out from others selecting them, you will all be waiting. :P

CrowsFan

What shaggy said. You can't skip people just because you want to make your pick

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 07, 2011, 11:53:37 AM
HP want to leave your trades with me if you're going to be gone for a while?
Just so we can keep the draft moving along
Nah, I'm still checking the forums. Just not posting.

I won't be here all of Sunday so I'll give a few picks to CF just incase.

CrowsFan

Yeah fair enough HP.
Hopefully we can get a fair bit done before sunday though...

Alex7089

I have now seperated the players I want into categories. Spin bowlers, seam bowlers, keepers, batsmen, allrounders and captains. I have 10 of each and each is given a number. The same as with the priorities. But the numbers are 1-10 for each category so I can just choose what type of player I want :D

pyronerd

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 07, 2011, 01:22:48 PM
I have now seperated the players I want into categories. Spin bowlers, seam bowlers, keepers, batsmen, allrounders and captains. I have 10 of each and each is given a number. The same as with the priorities. But the numbers are 1-10 for each category so I can just choose what type of player I want :D
u have given this a lot of thought alex, a lot more thought then i did  anyway  :P