Barlow 21

Lets give him D.Lillee.
Now its Pyro`s turn.

bomberboy0618

CrowsFan

Haha we can't pick for him guys we just have to wait

Alex7089

pyronerd

yeah we'll have to wait  ::) hope he comes on soon though as i am going to leave soon to go buy a new laptop  ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 06, 2011, 11:36:45 AM
Good pick. Didn't think about the Pakistani legend.
I had 1 more all rounder ahead of him ;).

Dang CF!!!!!!! He picks two of my top batsman :'(. Hutton was going to be my next pick!!!!!!!

CrowsFan

Pyro if you want you can leave your next pick with me when you go offline. Since you are picking twice before me you could tell me 2 options just in case hilly picks your first choice

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 06, 2011, 12:54:22 PM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 06, 2011, 11:36:45 AM
Good pick. Didn't think about the Pakistani legend.
I had 1 more all rounder ahead of him ;).

Dang CF!!!!!!! He picks two of my top batsman :'(. Hutton was going to be my next pick!!!!!!!
Haha sorry HP :P
Still got a couple of all rounders I have in mind, hopefully will get first choice, but with 14 picks before I get to go again I don't think I will :(

Barlow 21

Justin Bieber

Now I might just go with a Batter and Bowler next pick. Or Just go 2 Bowlers I found.

He's shortlisted for me Barlow but I have somebody else ahead of him for All Rounder.

bomberboy0618

Im picking a gun spinner :)
I hate u cf ::)
My top order couod have been gun, but u picked my first 2 picks.

CrowsFan

Nah not Miller.
Barlow it's better if you don't start naming players that haven't been picked in here just in case someone then copies you

CrowsFan

Been doing a fair bit of research this morning and now have a pretty comprehensible short list so should be set for a few rounds :)

Justin Bieber

Same here. Sorted out my Opening Batsman and Middle Order batsman. Not to mention a killer bowling list. Keepers also done.

Now just need to let the pieces fall into place.

I have 13 who are priorities. Hopefully can get 5 of them at least.

CrowsFan

All got my opening batsmen, will probably hold off on my middle order batsmen for a while so I can get in some gun bowlers. I just wish Hilly would come online. I swear he is always online and then when there is a draft he is never here!