Cricket Draft - All Time!

Started by Alex7089, January 05, 2011, 03:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 12, 2011, 01:12:51 PM
Quote from: Barlow 21 on January 12, 2011, 12:37:13 PM
I pick Anil Kumble.
He was my next pick :'(.

Jayawardene was going to be in my team but figured I needed another bowler to end :P.
I must admit, I was very happy to take Rahul & Mahela where I did.
Clive was an OK pick :p

CrowsFan

Why isn't BB picking? He is online

Alex7089

Probably looking for somebody to pick.

Justin Bieber

Guys, let me know when my pick is. Hopefully later today. Have my last bowler spot finalised but need to find a good 12th man now.

Hawka

i siad this be4 but no 1 eplyed

maybe we ditch the 12th man

Alex7089

Hawka

this could b done by 2nite or at the end of our last pic we name our 12th man so we name 2 ppl at once for the last few and cf,u and barlow pik ur 12th man now maybe or watev

Justin Bieber

I don't feel we need the 12th man ;). But up to Alex who started it ;).

Alex7089

8-6 Suited

Alright thats cool.

I'm off for the afternoon. I'll be around later tonight. NBA 2K time with some mates and getting on the piss haha.

bomberboy0618

Hawka

CrowsFan

Shaggy's pick:

Joel Garner

In Test cricket he played 58 Tests between 1977 and 1987 and took 259 wickets at an average of barely above 20, making him statistically one of the most effective bowlers of all time.

However, it was in the limited overs cricket that Garner put his height to use with devastating effect. In 98 matches he took 146 wickets. He had the ability to unleash a devastating yorker, as well as the ability to generate more bounce. He is one of only two players with more than 100 ODI wickets to average under 20, while his economy rate of just over 3 runs per over, and average of less than 20 runs per wicket are also the best ever for any bowler who took more than 100 wickets. His 5 for 39 in the 1979 Cricket World Cup final against England remains the best ever performance by a bowler in a final; it included a spell of 5 wickets for 4 runs, and he was on a hat-trick twice.

bomberboy0618