Main Menu

Cricket Draft - All Time!

Started by Alex7089, January 05, 2011, 03:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 05, 2011, 06:57:59 PM
Fair enough Shaggy there are plenty of options. In fact on is staring me in the face I can't believe he hasn't been picked yet ...
There have only been 4 picks so far...

Alex7089

Yeah I know but this guy is similar to Grace. Except his stats are a bit better :p
grace still changed the game forever and not many people did that :p

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 05, 2011, 06:57:59 PM
Fair enough Shaggy there are plenty of options. In fact on is staring me in the face I can't believe he hasn't been picked yet ...
lol i agree ;)
edit: i know who it is...

Justin Bieber

I've done a little research and found a hand full of potential gems ;). Now just hope I can land a few.

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 05, 2011, 07:00:17 PM
I've done a little research and found a hand full of potential gems ;). Now just hope I can land a few.
I hope your gem isn't the same as my gem :'(

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 05, 2011, 07:00:52 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on January 05, 2011, 07:00:17 PM
I hope your gem isn't the same as my gem :'(
same  :'(
i have a few :)

Alex7089

Yeah so do I but one of them is so good but I'm so worried he'll get picked due to his awesomeness :p

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 05, 2011, 07:01:59 PM
Yeah so do I but one of them is so good but I'm so worried he'll get picked due to his awesomeness :p
thats how u want them though  ;)

Justin Bieber

Hopefully I can nab at least 3 of my shortlisted Bats 8).

8-6 Suited

Alright, I've worked out my strategy.

I'll take Viv Richards.

He will also be my captain as he is the only West Indian captain not to have lost a test series. :> Holds the record for fastest test century, the Master Blaster also held the record until 2006 for the most runs in a calender year.

Alex7089

Yeah awesomeness is always good.
If I don't get my bowler then I have one other I can go for, if they both go then it looks like I'll go with a w/k.

Nice pick Shaggy. Dunno who will be my captain 0_o

bomberboy0618

i think that if i dont get my bowler ill go for a batter  ;)

pyronerd

can u put the order of the draft on the first post alex? so i dont have to keep going fishing for it in all the posts  :P

CrowsFan

Alex7089

Yeah I just thought of that and did it. You take your pick Pyro because I'm fairly sure Hilly is the only one not on ???