Started by Junktimer, January 05, 2011, 02:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junktimer

he's amazazing.

3rd best player in the world IMO.

Alex7089

Let me guess, Sachin/Dale are the 2 best? :P

CrowsFan

Kallis is definitely up there with the best.
For once I am watching a match that could go either way, instead of watching a one sided match that the english are winning!
Any tips for who will win?

Junktimer

yep

cook has to be up there after this series, top 10 probs

Junktimer

South Africa for me, Kallis to make a ton for the win

Alex7089

The lovely thing is I have no clue CF :)
Although with Sharma bowling rubbish and Khan injured I would suggest Kallis will put in another big ton and win it for RSA. Draw is possible though.

Alex7089

Singh with the new ball 0_o I think that would be a bad move.

Alex7089

There's less people there than a Port V North game 0_o
I'd be there in a heartbeat.

CrowsFan

Yeah could easily be a draw, or Tendulka could come out and score another century, so anything could happen :)

Alex7089

Kallis 8) Perfect drive dwon the ground for 4. Perfectly timed. Moves into the 70's.

Junktimer

hows the quality of the stream alex?

I'm watching it on Foxtel.

Alex7089

Yeah it is actually pretty good. Can't have it on full screen but not cutting out or anything,probs A10/V8

The indian ads are hilarious BTW ;D

What shower is Ishant bowling? Putting no pressure whatsoever on either batsman...

Alex7089

Smith needs to take a risk and declare soon. Otherwise South Africa won't be able to bowl India out and it will just be a draw. At least if he makes a bold decision there will be a result :)

Junktimer

they need to hit runs quicker

ABDV hit 13 off 57..

Alex7089

Problem is Kallis is injured so he can't really do what he wants just has to battle, Boucher has to be the man I think. Needs to go BANG for like 30 minutes.