Rucking help

Started by elephants, January 05, 2011, 01:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Okay my Current rucks are cox Fraser ............ Macdonald Smith
Is there any problems with Fraser and smith In the same line ? Cheers All LE ;D

Junktimer

I think so as half of your ruck department will be out, an easy alternative IMO would to trade Josie for Petrie

RiOtChEsS

its risky but thats the ruck division Sandi Kruez Mummy Petrie Seaby coming off surgery Coxy and Fraser best years behind them? will Paddy Ryder play ruck this year? can Luey breakout? will Jolly kick enough goals to holdup his scores? its a dodgy division il be still umming and ahhing over it 24hours prior to lockout i rekn :-\

Total Tiger

Great point Marcz there is no one in the rucks that you can be confident on picking other than Sandi and even he had off season surgery.

Chopps

no issue having fraser and smith as long as you can cover with say petrie round 1 then by nine trade him out

ronl

I'm going with Ryder/Jolley this year, I think Sandi may drop back a bit and I'm confident that Paddy will tear it up under the new coach.

elephants

Thanks lads ;)
I am going to stick with these dudes due to I will have cover for round 1 and I will go Fraser to sandi by round 9....... ;)

McRooster

Petrie in your fwds LE?

elephants

nas

Jez Do It

The other consideration this year will be the substitute rule.  Wonder how that might affect the ruck divisions?  Nothing worse than seeing your second ruck subbed out half way through the game to sit on the pine for the remainder!

The rucks killed me last year - want a "set and forget" strategy this year and look at upgrades in other areas like mids/fwds.  Some good rookies that will mature faster and higher than someone like Fraser IMO.

elephants

Now I want a set and forget aghh I can't choose :P

McRooster

Quote from: Jez Do It on January 05, 2011, 11:11:52 PM
The other consideration this year will be the substitute rule.  Wonder how that might affect the ruck divisions?  Nothing worse than seeing your second ruck subbed out half way through the game to sit on the pine for the remainder!

The rucks killed me last year - want a "set and forget" strategy this year and look at upgrades in other areas like mids/fwds.  Some good rookies that will mature faster and higher than someone like Fraser IMO.
+ 1. Nice point Jez what about Zac Smith over Fraser ?

elephants

Cox and Fraser I reckon with a round 8 Fraser sandi trade ;D

valkorum

Quote from: elephants on January 06, 2011, 12:43:55 AM
Cox and Fraser I reckon with a round 8 Fraser sandi trade ;D

LOCK AND LOAD SANDI - set then forget :)