Main Menu

Stylish

Started by Alex7089, January 05, 2011, 01:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyronerd

u guys using explorer dont know what they are missing out on with good browsers  :P

Justin Bieber

I could easily get chrome but eh.

Alex7089

Quote from: pyronerd on January 05, 2011, 09:24:12 PM
u guys using explorer dont know what they are missing out on with good browsers  :P
I agree IE is horrible.
But their choice :p

roo boys!

I have always used Safari so just used to it.

CrowsFan

Used to use safair, but find firefox so much better now!!
Been using firefox for years now

Alex7089

Same. Safari is evil. My sister uses it :P I once changed the icon & name of firefox on her safari so she'd think that firefox was safari but she figured it out :'(

roo boys!

lol how old is your sister? :P

Alex7089

roo boys!

Ahh OK, cos I thought it would be a but worrying if she didn't eventually find it out by that age :P

Master Q

Tech Time with Q

Broswers: For those of you still using IE, stop using it right now. It sucks, not fast and the Security is very weak. For those with Safari, don't let Apple and Safari trick you with clean looks, it isn't anywhere near the best of the browsers.

Q suggests Firefox, but if you aren't into computers much use Chrome. Fast and still has some good Add-ons including Stylish, but Firefox is the best hands down.

Alex7089

Justin Bieber

Haha, nice little segment Q ;D ;D.

I might try firefox if I can find a way to get it.

roo boys!

yeah ill give firefox a go

Alex7089

pyronerd

Quote from: Master Q on January 06, 2011, 08:44:02 PM
Tech Time with Q

Broswers: For those of you still using IE, stop using it right now. It sucks, not fast and the Security is very weak. For those with Safari, don't let Apple and Safari trick you with clean looks, it isn't anywhere near the best of the browsers.

Q suggests Firefox, but if you aren't into computers much use Chrome. Fast and still has some good Add-ons including Stylish, but Firefox is the best hands down.
great points there Q, i personally prefer chrome due to not having the whole screen taken up by different toolbars :P