Main Menu

Stylish

Started by Alex7089, January 05, 2011, 01:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Just wondering if you guys use stylish for FTP?
I do ;D I love it, I change it every month or so, just as a bit of a change, using this one ATM-

For those who don't use it I suggest giving it a go, it is nice :b

http://userstyles.org/users/49222
That is where you get them. I'm pretty sure there is a link to install stylish as well, if not just google mozilla stylish and you should find it.

Rob also made these snazzy skills so it is easier to distinguish the actual height of the skill-

roo boys!

You use firefox? I use Safari :P I should try firefox some time...

But on the layout, it looks very nice, I think I will use it from now ;)

Good to see Phillip Dunn is your model ;D. he's about to get the 50k rating! :o 0_o

Alex7089

He is still about 800 off :b

You can get other stuff so that there is lines between commentary etc.

Yeah I use firefox. Safari is nice and clean and runs well but firefox is a hell of a lot safer ;) Even with a mac you have to take precautions :p

McRooster

Is it members only Alex? Looks good 8)

Alex7089

Certainly isn't Mc ;)
There are loads of different styles and a few small tweaks like the skills bars and the icons (for DNA) :)

I suggest it, expecially for those who spend a lot of time on it and don't want to stare at white all the time X_X

McRooster

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 05, 2011, 11:44:41 AM
Certainly isn't Mc ;)
There are loads of different styles and a few small tweaks like the skills bars and the icons (for DNA) :)

I suggest it, expecially for those who spend a lot of time on it and don't want to stare at white all the time X_X
Thanks Alex, I'll have a tweak later when I'm watching some of my Junior match today  :)

pyronerd

thanks for the link alex  ;D ;D ;D i use chrome though so i cant install stylish  :-\

Alex7089

You should be able to. Most of the people on the forum were saying Chrome/Firefox were ideal ;)
https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/fjnbnpbmkenffdnngjfgmeleoegfcffe

Should be able to DL it from there ;)

pyronerd

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 05, 2011, 11:57:36 AM
You should be able to. Most of the people on the forum were saying Chrome/Firefox were ideal ;)
https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/fjnbnpbmkenffdnngjfgmeleoegfcffe

Should be able to DL it from there ;)
cheers alex  ;D, maybe i should have searched chrome stylish  :P

Alex7089

Yeah but you didn't know so no issue :b
Enjoy ;)

bomberboy0618

i use roblets thing, the others arent good imo, i tried them all and i didnt like :(

Alex7089

There are others BBoy, if you search From The Pavilion (top right) it will come up with a few more ;)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 05, 2011, 12:25:26 PM
There are others BBoy, if you search From The Pavilion (top right) it will come up with a few more ;)
ah ok, what one do u use alex?
it looks good 8)

pyronerd

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 05, 2011, 12:25:26 PM
yeah, and if u get stylish theres even more then that  :P (by that i mean get either chrome or firefox  ;))