Main Menu

Stylish

Started by Alex7089, January 05, 2011, 01:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

flower off Q lol Firefox is as vunerable to CSS exploits as IE is. The best, most secure browser is Opera. -_-

bomberboy0618

opera is good on the touch for deleting things in ur history, like stealing bank details  :o
not that id know  ;D

Alex7089

Quote from: pyronerd on January 06, 2011, 10:14:49 PM
Quote from: Master Q on January 06, 2011, 08:44:02 PM
Tech Time with Q

Broswers: For those of you still using IE, stop using it right now. It sucks, not fast and the Security is very weak. For those with Safari, don't let Apple and Safari trick you with clean looks, it isn't anywhere near the best of the browsers.

Q suggests Firefox, but if you aren't into computers much use Chrome. Fast and still has some good Add-ons including Stylish, but Firefox is the best hands down.
great points there Q, i personally prefer chrome due to not having the whole screen taken up by different toolbars :P
Firefox doesn't have toolbars...Just disable them...

roo boys!

why have you been deleting history bb? ::)

8-6 Suited

I dont even use an anti virus, had Opera for 3 years and never ever had a problem. Warns about everything if its got something harmful on the page, it blocks it. Best browser. I have Firefox and Chrome but only use Opera.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on January 06, 2011, 11:23:05 PM
why have you been deleting history bb? ::)
I think I should keep my mouth shut for that one :-X.

I have got internet sercurity off Optus (part of the deal). Does the same. Warns if something is dangerous when you view a page or download something insecure.

Master Q

No ways Shaggy.

Plus, anyone using Firefox, Chrome or even Safari should download WOT. Go to the Extenstion Centre for your Browser and download it, very good Add-On, keeps you safe.

bomberboy0618

Wats the addon u made q?

Master Q

It's a Package. Look through the FB, or if someone has the time they'll find the thread for you.

roo boys!

i think i will download firefox when i get home but for now about every minute is costing me like $5 :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on January 08, 2011, 08:52:05 AM
i think i will download firefox when i get home but for now about every minute is costing me like $5 :P
:o :o :o :o :o. Stop man!!!!! Too much money.

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on January 08, 2011, 08:52:05 AM
What is costing you 5$ O.o
Stop.

Justin Bieber

I think he's gone over the limit and has to pay per MB?

Alex7089

pyronerd

i think he was on his mobile, which is very expensive  ::)