Main Menu

Photographs/Photography

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 05, 2011, 01:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Again nice work Marcz.  Well done.

Wes Mantooth

Marcz, finally got some of my photos online.
Link below for anyone interested.

www.flickr.com/photos/theftique

RiOtChEsS

Nice mate this would be eligible for the suicide girls site/page on FB... very edgey well done

two of my most recent knocked out 1m canvases... pretty proud of the finished product :)

My Chumps

Nice stuff Marcz; came out awesome!

Here's just a quick snap from my not-so-recent holiday to Vietnam. First time going overseas and was flipping amazing.

That's me in the photo, sister took it unfortunately only on a digital camera, so focus is a bit dodgy. But it still looks cool! Haha  :)
Old Vietnam war watchtower that I'm standing next to. Was an insane view off both sides. Coastline in the background!

RiOtChEsS

That is an awesome perspective mate 8) never been there but that interests me more to do so...

Long Exposure from the annual Meteor Shower... about 3hours worth stacked together "As The World Turns"

Mr.Craig

I hadn't noticed this thread before. Amazing work Marcz and others! 8)

I just found out yesterday that a couple of my photos have been selected for exhibition at the Royal Adelaide Show. The shot of the guitarist below (Naokazu Kobayashi from Mountain Mocha Kilimanjaro) won 3rd place in its category.

RiOtChEsS

Its a fairly quirky thread that falls a few pages back from time to time but i try and check in now and then.

Nice Shots Mr Craig, Congrats on being displayed and ur placing, can feel the guitarists passion in that image 8)

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Marcz on August 15, 2012, 06:11:01 PM
Its a fairly quirky thread that falls a few pages back from time to time but i try and check in now and then.

Nice Shots Mr Craig, Congrats on being displayed and ur placing, can feel the guitarists passion in that image 8)

I did actually title the photo "Passion".  ;D

Have you entered at the Show before? I didn't realise until after my last post that you were in S.A.

I might post a few more of my fav shots up tonight.

My Chumps

Once again Marcz, an insane shot  8)

Mr.Craig

RiOtChEsS

Cheers Chumps :)

Nah not really Craigy i dont push my work or enter it much, when i first started it was something i was considering, but when i asked myself what i wanted from photography, did i want the pressure of working in it etc the answer was no, what i did want was the freedom to shoot what i wanted when i wanted too bcos i find it theraputic, nothing beats getting away from the hustle and bustle of civilization like a 3-5 hour coast trek... like being born again for me

Really crisp images there mate, very engaging and interesting compositions which is what makes an image standout, love that u have plenty of "hustle and bustle" images, i love seeing thru another persons eye keep up the great work 8)

Mr.Craig

Mr.Craig

Mr.Craig

A few shots from the Port vs Bris game. Sorry about the quality, conditions were shower.

Nails

Looked at my DT and didn't realise Rocky got a touch, thanks to your photos Craig, I now know otherwise.