Main Menu

Photographs/Photography

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 05, 2011, 01:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

heres an oldie from the South Adelaide days...

which one am i ?

McRooster

Does the helmet still fit?  ;)

RiOtChEsS

bahaha nup i doubt it ;D i just wore it for a dare as i had been wearing it when playing A grade at 14 to draw free kicks ;) works too...
ive been tracking thru some old scanned photos, good times gotta love photos :)

the bay days 15

has a left foot :o

broken arm on my 5th bday rockn the Blues T 8)

tonights moon with the new zoom im taking to the Blues game :P

McRooster

I used an Af18/250 Tamron lens with that Nikon I told you about at the Saints v Crows game....

Go get 'em boys

Can you spot the Victorian?

A sea of red blue and yellow after another goal

Can you tell me how to stop the light coming in, this is the bestish of the various settings I tried  :P

Really looking forward to your shots from the boundary, I just couldn't get close enough with my on field shots

Good skills both side of the body it seems from those shots Marcz  8)

McRooster

p.s. can you tell me what might be causing that little half dome shadow in the bottom part of some of the pics?

RiOtChEsS

Rodney is a Vic i think from memory had to stay over there while completing school :-\

id say from that glare it was either ur hand or someones boof head moving in front of u and the flash reflecting off it, tends to happen when ur zooming beyond the foreground...

good resolution on ur shots Mc can be hard at night time 8) il be sitting front row and middle so i shouldnt be at a disadvantage at any time...

i used to be able to kick 50+ left and right when i was 12... was fairly unique in the 90's im sure most kids can do it these days tho ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: McRooster on May 16, 2011, 10:51:07 PM
p.s. can you tell me what might be causing that little half dome shadow in the bottom part of some of the pics?
i thought it to be a flash reflecting off a subject too close, but if it happens in every shot could be a sensor problem :o

RiOtChEsS

some samples from last night 8)

Luigi197

Love the first pic, Judd, Betts and Garlett all in one

pothead

Quote from: Marcz on June 06, 2011, 06:25:51 PM
some samples from last night 8)

Ilove the second pic great shots marcz  :)

RiOtChEsS

thanks guys appreciate it :)

took around 1000 shots so i havent even gone thru the first qtr yet...

just found a funny one too il post it in a sec ;D

McRooster

Love the title of the first one - I wonder if the guy 15 rows back (beneath the person in the bright white shirt) taking a photo actually got a photo of you taking your shot  ???

Brilliant work mate  8)

RiOtChEsS

Thanks Roost 8) its gonna take me 2 weeks to weed thru all the pictures :(

Quote from: McRooster on June 06, 2011, 09:52:01 PM
I wonder if the guy 15 rows back (beneath the person in the bright white shirt) taking a photo actually got a photo of you taking your shot  ???
guarantee ya he didnt get me and not only that i doubt his actual shot wouldnt be flash either...

thats a 14-45mm 17-50mm at best, short and stumpy... there only good for about 20 metres @50mm

to give u an idea i was about 50metres from the action shooting at 300mm so that bloke would in my approximation be about 40 meters behind the ball on field, doesnt really seem like it tho due to the telephoto compression...

RiOtChEsS

ma$$ive fan of this bloke, adds some true grit to our back 6 8)

Justin Bieber

Some nice action shots Marcz 8). Murphy FTW :P.