Main Menu

Photographs/Photography

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 05, 2011, 01:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Marcz on April 08, 2011, 10:08:40 AM
haha so u dont take compliments well ;D cool glad to hava peek at them can u let me know what equipment she is using also will help me better understand whats possible ;) thanks MHP :-*

Cool thanks, she'd appreciate that.

I do enjoy the compliments but I don't want to appear like a hungry horse on a site full of guys lol.

PS. Thank you for the compliment.  :)

RiOtChEsS

no worries at all happy to help...

il lay off the milf jokes then... except that il refer to u as MHP from now on ;)

Justin Bieber

What does that stand for Marcz? ???. Haha at your compliments ;D.

That a rock Marcz? Looks like a face as well :o. Nice angle for it.

MissPiesFF

Miss-hot-pies? Miss-horrible-pies? Miss-harlem-pies? I dunno lol.

I'm sorry Marcz, I do love attention and I think a woman can get plenty of attention without being a tart. But I appreciate your efforts :)

RiOtChEsS

haha yes Ms Hot Pies it is...

Thats actually my head wrapped in aluminum foil and molded around my head then slipped off and illuminated with some torches wrapped in orange cellophane to get the color, sometime u get a wacky idea and it works ok ;)

MissPiesFF

You are insanely nuts and so belong in the 'Front Bar'.  :)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 09, 2011, 04:16:29 AM
You are insanely nuts and so belong in the 'Front Bar'.  :)
haha yeah this is usually where im at... im a Front Bar and Other Sports w#0r3 :P now that footy is back im venturing out into the DT and SC boards but only crazy ppl like my opinions... no offense Hp ;D

Justin Bieber

Haha, why would I take offence? :P.

I don't venture much into there anymore anyway :P. And even that, nobody listens to you All-Stars ;D.

RiOtChEsS

haha true, well uve got me there if the vics listened to our opinions theyd be doing alot better :P

Justin Bieber

2 rounds don't make a season :P.

RiOtChEsS

lol ;)

checkout this 40 second timelapse i did from my mates backyard today... http://youtu.be/d-jyyg4_4_c

Justin Bieber

Look at those trees flap!

I still love the opening Pic of you with the eyes 8).

RiOtChEsS

yeah i like that one too, ur only limited by ur imagination with photoshop and im not even scratching the surface really...

im hooked on timelapses they come up so dramatic, and a timely reminder nothing is standing still.

Justin Bieber

I don't even know what 90% of the buttons on photoshop do :P. Have a friend who is just :o when it comes to photoshop.

Nothing ever stays the same...... That's why the All Stars will choke :P.

RiOtChEsS

yes i have one of those mates too, tried to show me a few techniques using keyboard shortcuts and my head nearly exploded :o