Main Menu

Photographs/Photography

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 05, 2011, 01:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

yeah mate C is all thru my images with differing transparencies to avoid theft...

rising sun and im not even sure ive heard him call it coping, lip and rail :-\

Justin Bieber

Could call the entire collection "Airwalking On Sunshine" like in one of your other photos. Not sure if you want to name them individually :-\.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 15, 2011, 05:34:45 PM
Could call the entire collection "Airwalking On Sunshine" like in one of your other photos. Not sure if you want to name them individually :-\.
nah was just the triangle pavement one im drawing a blank... the young gent in the pics names them after his tricks usually bcos i dont really no the names of them :-[

RiOtChEsS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC9RGRuKsrk
this is the latest skate shoot, the only images that have been edited r the intro and outro everything else is straight out the camera, have a peek and share with ur friends hope ya dig it...

Justin Bieber

Fails!!! :P. I had my youtube volume set on full so as soon as the video start :o. MY EARS!!! :P.

Looked good and funny in some shots for me ;D.

RiOtChEsS

haha cheers mate yeah its loud, he crashed and burned alot more this time trying to large :)

RiOtChEsS

HDR denim grunge look...

our beautiful home town of Victor Harbor, the skate park is right on the foreshore where the small second cluster of pine trees r passed the causeway... if ur ever in SA dont miss the chance to see VH i still remember the first time we drove into VH when i was 12 and the feeling i got the first time we came over the top of Klienigs Hill and seen Granite Island The Bluff etc  :o

Justin Bieber

roo boys!

RiOtChEsS

thought id share this one as its a little outside the box ;)

MissPiesFF

I'll have to get you to talk to my son(18)and daughter(14). He loves skating and she loves photography.

MissPiesFF

Here is a pic my daughter took of me. She was only 12 at the time. Real sun no touch ups or filters.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 08, 2011, 01:02:55 AM
Here is a pic my daughter took of me. She was only 12 at the time. Real sun no touch ups or filters.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
holy milf MP :o u dont really support the pies do ya :P

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 08, 2011, 12:47:44 AM
I'll have to get you to talk to my son(18)and daughter(14). He loves skating and she loves photography.
happy to help if i can, can post questions in this thread if u want...

MissPiesFF

Blah@MILF....back to photography. My daughter has been taking snapshots for as long as I can remember. She has a portfolio on her school lappy. I'll get them and upload them and you can tell me what you think.

And yes I am really a Pies supporter. I am drinking a cup of tea out of the tempered glass beer mug my mum handed down to me that is like 40 years old.

RiOtChEsS

haha so u dont take compliments well ;D cool glad to hava peek at them can u let me know what equipment she is using also will help me better understand whats possible ;) thanks MHP :-*