Main Menu

Photographs/Photography

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 05, 2011, 01:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on March 05, 2011, 11:13:21 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on March 05, 2011, 11:05:29 AM
That you Marcz?

Nice eyes ;). How'd you get the eyes different colours? Different lights I would guess.
yeah thats me HP i did it with a photoshop clone tool... its where u can take a portion of another image and paint it in to the other, the same tool i use to pull the skating sequences together :)
I was thinking it was photoshopped but thought you'd find a way to skip that :P.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 05, 2011, 03:43:51 PM
That you Marcz?

Nice eyes ;). How'd you get the eyes different colours? Different lights I would guess.
yeah thats me HP i did it with a photoshop clone tool... its where u can take a portion of another image and paint it in to the other, the same tool i use to pull the skating sequences together :)
I was thinking it was photoshopped but thought you'd find a way to skip that :P.
haha nah im not that good and it was cheaper...
i googled crazy contact lenses then resized them to fit :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on March 05, 2011, 04:00:34 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on March 05, 2011, 03:43:51 PM
That you Marcz?

haha nah im not that good and it was cheaper...
i googled crazy contact lenses then resized them to fit :P
Haha ;D.

RiOtChEsS

internet dropped out last night >:(
so i i got editing again...

Japan Air Sequence

Justin Bieber

The first one is just :o. Must have taken a while to put all of them in there!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 06, 2011, 11:44:27 AM
The first one is just :o. Must have taken a while to put all of them in there!
about 45 mins all of those photos were already smaller for facebook and it was just basically painting them in with the clone tool... god love that clone tool so much fun ;D

roo boys!

RiOtChEsS

RiOtChEsS

hey lads if u hava sec check this 2 and a half minute video out its the entire photo shoot as a timelapse which makes it look like a video/flickbook...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNtSQhz7rc

McRooster

Very cool  8)

The patience you have is remarkable and the quality of product astounding.

Your image that opens and closes the video (and I think one of your former DP's) spooks me a little, those rolled white eyes on the right side image of you make you like the back page picture of Saturday's Advertiser - the one with Ricky Henderson after his concussion knock.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: McRooster on March 07, 2011, 10:32:20 PM
Very cool  8)

Your image that opens and closes the video (and I think one of your former DP's) spooks me a little, those rolled white eyes on the right side image of you make you like the back page picture of Saturday's Advertiser - the one with Ricky Henderson after his concussion knock.
bahaha yeah its more "shopping" on that ive "cloned" the whites of my eyes and painted over the pupils of the normal image then reversed the image and stitched them together... cheers for the compliment Mc i appreciate it coming from u and ur porous outlook... apart from the intro sequences and finishing sequences this is RAW straight out the camera images... showing i dont need "shop" to do the work and u need good quality material to shop in the first place...
it reminds me of an old cartoon/flickbook ;D

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Marcz on March 07, 2011, 10:52:22 PM
Very cool  8)

bahaha yeah its more "shopping" on that ive "cloned" the whites of my eyes and painted over the pupils of the normal image then reversed the image and stitched them together... cheers for the compliment Mc i appreciate it coming from u and ur porous outlook... apart from the intro sequences and finishing sequences this is RAW straight out the camera images... showing i dont need "shop" to do the work and u need good quality material to shop in the first place...

Marcz im in trouble I have to present 15 slides of my shots and it has to be themed and presented on thursday night to lots of people.... agghHHH no FF for the next two days!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on March 09, 2011, 02:10:27 AM
Quote from: Marcz on March 07, 2011, 10:52:22 PM
Very cool  8)

Marcz im in trouble I have to present 15 slides of my shots and it has to be themed and presented on thursday night to lots of people.... agghHHH no FF for the next two days!
eeek wish i could lend u a hand mate... once u get in the zone im sure u will rip thru it (8

Wes Mantooth

right! ran around town like crazy tonight... now to put it in a presentation!