Main Menu

Photographs/Photography

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 05, 2011, 01:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Unlucky....

I'll join next time I venture onto Facebook which isn't very often.

CrowsFan

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 15, 2011, 11:59:00 PM
I just joined your page :)
Thanks CF hope u get some enjoyment from it :)

CrowsFan

Yeah I have been going through all your photos. Some truly great ones there!
That one with the bird in front of the sunrise is amazing!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 16, 2011, 12:48:05 AM
Yeah I have been going through all your photos. Some truly great ones there!
That one with the bird in front of the sunrise is amazing!
Slips Catch?

this was my first IT shot, it drove me to save to get an SLR and chase a dream...
i got this photo one morning when we went for a sunrise and there was heaps of rain, so instead of leaving we hung out under a tree for awhile and it fined up after 30 minutes and boom the sun just shot out of the storm cloud, i had this composition set as i saw the bird flying past what i didnt count on was it veering at me as u can see with the offset wings, i shot this with a 3.2 megapixel compact camera :-[ u get bigger ones on ur phones these days ;D

CrowsFan

Yep that's the one :) Love the name of it too haha ;)
I guess that just shows that persistence pays off when waiting for that perfect shot!

RiOtChEsS

yeah ive done some dodgy stuff to get photos i get kind of intoxicated/seduced by a location/spot and just have to get to it by any means, if u no the bluff well ive scaled down the backside of it before

here is a link to the timelapse video footage from the skatepark its 90 minutes compressed into 90 seconds colors came up a treat :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUa_D5Wy85E

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Marcz on February 17, 2011, 01:37:12 PM
yeah ive done some dodgy stuff to get photos i get kind of intoxicated/seduced by a location/spot and just have to get to it by any means, if u no the bluff well ive scaled down the backside of it before

here is a link to the timelapse video footage from the skatepark its 90 minutes compressed into 90 seconds colors came up a treat :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUa_D5Wy85E

whats the name of your pizza place again?

sorry i havent posted any pics... promise i will one day :/

RiOtChEsS

Victa's Pizza Express ;)

some more from the shoot ;)

RiOtChEsS

still processing this shoot as it was massive...

Wes Mantooth

RiOtChEsS

RiOtChEsS

Justin Bieber

That you Marcz?

Nice eyes ;). How'd you get the eyes different colours? Different lights I would guess.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 05, 2011, 11:05:29 AM
That you Marcz?

Nice eyes ;). How'd you get the eyes different colours? Different lights I would guess.
yeah thats me HP i did it with a photoshop clone tool... its where u can take a portion of another image and paint it in to the other, the same tool i use to pull the skating sequences together :)