Started by RiOtChEsS, January 05, 2011, 01:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 07, 2011, 01:34:21 AM
I can see it :p
I once saw a mechanic that had 'Strips all models daily' :p
bahaha nice 8)

Justin Bieber

I was going down the highway about 2 years ago when I literally saw a Motel in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by bare land ;D. Wasn't able to get a snap of it though :(. It was also at night and family didn't want to stop.

RiOtChEsS

thats eerie :o Hp pity wouldve made a good pic...

how do u reckon i created this image guys?
il help u out it has nothing to do with photoshop or any software for that matter...

Justin Bieber

That looks cool Marcz. Remember seeing a video on youtube a while back where a guy waves around light and created a similar effect.

But on a still frame, not entirely sure if no software was used.

McRooster

I don't know how to explain you did it but I know how you did.  ;)

My sister in law at Christmas time did the same thing with sparklers and my brother in law spelt I LOVE YOU (remembering to write it backwards so it came out right) and did another Merry Xmas one, very cool. I will see if she will send it to me, it looks great.

She seemed to have the camera open for a very long time and said she'd only just read about how to do it.

Did you do your one Marcz with glo-sticks?

RiOtChEsS

indeed ur both on the money i left the shutter open for a minute and with 2 torches in each hand each colored in different cellophane i weaved in and out of the pillars under the causeway and in the last 10 seconds i stood still and illuminated my face so it would look like floating heads  :)

here is a spin i put on the local whale tail with a wide angle lens and long exposure

elephants

wow i just read through 8 pages and guys, this stuff is great ;D

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: elephants on January 09, 2011, 03:01:40 PM
wow i just read through 8 pages and guys, this stuff is great ;D
awesome LE ;D

RiOtChEsS

didnt want to make a new thread just for this but i timelapsed me at work the other night and this is the result... 100+ pizzas in 3 minutes :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NErgTYi_HVQ

elephants

Quote from: Marcz on January 09, 2011, 03:28:11 PM
didnt want to make a new thread just for this but i timelapsed me at work the other night and this is the result... 100+ pizzas in 3 minutes :o

WOW hahah thats a lot of ppizza topping ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: elephants on January 09, 2011, 03:36:14 PM
Quote from: Marcz on January 09, 2011, 03:28:11 PM

WOW hahah thats a lot of ppizza topping ;)
we r currently using between 200 and 240kg of mozzerella a week...

nas

When the footy season starts down there it would pick up more?

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: naste on January 09, 2011, 04:12:28 PM
When the footy season starts down there it would pick up more?
yeah footy definitely helps... boxing day to australia day is humongous for us tho

Justin Bieber

Dang it, I want Pizza now after watching so many being made. Nice job Marcz ;).

Justin Bieber

Checked out your page Marcz. Guess you have subscribed to ;). Me :D. Dosomething777 ;D.

Made it so I can favourite my fav songs. Never noticed it was you!!! How'd you find the page for curiosity?