Main Menu

Photographs/Photography

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 05, 2011, 01:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Any areas I'd know Marcz?

p.s. what are the ghostly images in the middle of the last one in the water between the rocks?

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: McRooster on January 05, 2011, 12:40:27 PM
Any areas I'd know Marcz?

p.s. what are the ghostly images in the middle of the last one in the water between the rocks?
quite possibly mate its about an hours trek from the kings beach carpark/dead end toward waitpinga... its just an ocean foam i think ive used a slow shutter speed so it could be slightly blurry like this one...

should be familiar with this place Mc a little closer to ur place ;)

Boomz

Love photography:D but left all mine at home on my comp so can't upload any for a while at least :(

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BOOMZ on January 05, 2011, 01:28:31 PM
Love photography:D but left all mine at home on my comp so can't upload any for a while at least :(
hopefully the thread wont get lost before u can upload BOOMZ :) look forward to seeing ur wares...

Justin Bieber

Awesome pictures guys. Wish I could travel to all those places and more. Maybe after schooling.

roo boys!

Yep I would love to travel around a bit someday :)

CrowsFan

Here are a couple of pics I took when I traveled through Europe last year:

Auschwitz I

Auschwitz II - Birkenau

Overlooking Nice

The Trevi Fountain in Rome

Dubrovnik (Croatia)

Ios Island (Greece)

Alex7089

I've always wanted to go to Croatia :(
I've been to a fair few of those places CF and I must say you have done very well ;)

McRooster

CF Greek Islands  8) >:( VERY jealous, haven't got there yet, but did you get to Florence and Venice when you were in Italy?
I have some amazing snaps from a Euro trip also, will get them up soon.

CrowsFan

Croatia was amazing Alex, one of my favourite places that we went :)
Spent a week in the greek islands ;D spent all day at the beach then all night drinking ;)
Yeah went to Florence and Venice, both places are beautiful! Saw the Statue of David, which was one of my highlights of the trip.
Another highlight of course was Oktoberfest ;D

McRooster

The beer in a German Beerhaus reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons when Homer comes to Australia and asks for a beer and he replies 'that is a pretty big beer I suppose'  ;)
Did you see THE statue, there are so many of David. Did you see Venice at high tide (can't find photo's, have to wait for Priscilla to get home). What about the Leaning Tower? Italy so beautiful but people are very rude  >:(

CrowsFan

Yeah saw THE statue, got a picture of it too even though we weren't allowed haha.
When in Venice I went to a murano glass demonstration and the man turned a block of glass into the most amazing horse I have seen in just 30 seconds!
Saw the Leaning Tower too, nothing else in Pisa apart from that unfortunately.
You are spot in saying Italy is beautiful but the people are rude! They wouldn't even tell us why our train had been canceled or help us work out how to get where we needed to go

McRooster

Priscilla to the rescue...

Above Venice (see if you can spot any canals)....you won't  ;)

Down in Venice, crossing a canal...

Moving about the town square at high tide in Venice on platforms..

McRooster

Quote from: BoredSaint on January 05, 2011, 10:14:51 AM
ITS ROOST
This is me at the G BS, before the big game. The guy about to attack me is my Carlton supporting mate, followed by the guy who bought the Aussie cricket cap  ;D

Alex7089

Nice Mc.
You don't look like I thought you would ;)
Is that Hurey on the record? :p