Main Menu

Photographs/Photography

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 05, 2011, 01:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

Mr.Craig

Mr.Craig

Spite

That pelican photo is unbelievable Mr C!

RiOtChEsS

RiOtChEsS

Mr.Craig

Grazz

Nice action shot mate, you look more comfortable in the water than round a pool table.  ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Grazz on February 23, 2015, 01:33:37 PM
Nice action shot mate, you look more comfortable in the water than round a pool table.  ;)
Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 22, 2015, 07:49:37 PM
Cool stuff RC. 8)
Cheers guys :) loving the gopro and bodyboarding, feel like a teenager again ;D

Grazz

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on February 26, 2015, 07:59:43 AM
Cool stuff RC. 8)

Yeh the Go Pros are great, we've put mounts on everything from kayaks to go karts. Got some great footage and with the remote control makes things simple. Theres a good app for your phone which makes your phone a remote and you can view the footage also in real time.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Grazz on February 26, 2015, 12:35:25 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on February 26, 2015, 07:59:43 AM
Cool stuff RC. 8)

Yeh the Go Pros are great, we've put mounts on everything from kayaks to go karts. Got some great footage and with the remote control makes things simple. Theres a good app for your phone which makes your phone a remote and you can view the footage also in real time.
yeah tech is amazing, advancing so quickly, if i can hang on for another 30 years i might live forever :D

Mr.Craig

I've had a positive reaction to this shot.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 27, 2015, 04:47:31 PM
I've had a positive reaction to this shot.

nice MC, rustic, earthy feel to it, love the angle of the clouds too, draws me in 8)

RiOtChEsS

snapped this one this morning inside another cavern, seem to have just noticed a bit of bowel movement is imminent ;D

Grazz

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on February 27, 2015, 05:00:55 PM
snapped this one this morning inside another cavern, seem to have just noticed a bit of bowel movement is imminent ;D

Could be that brown colour bottom left hand corner mate, you can get pounded sometimes on a body body, bruised from water wtf. Another nice shot and yours Mr C.