Main Menu

Photographs/Photography

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 05, 2011, 01:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

Mr C,

Love them.

What made the white light lines in front of the shed?

Was the violinist winking at you?? Nice.

That library exudes energy.

Great stuff.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: tor01doc on September 02, 2014, 10:41:17 PM
What made the white light lines in front of the shed?

Was the violinist winking at you?? Nice.

Sorry Doc, only just saw this comment.

The white line was a cyclist moving through the picture at just the right time.

The violinist was winking at someone off to my right. Just got her at the right moment. I think the girl in the b/w photo saw me about to take a shot of her and was a little embarrassed, began to raise her hands up to her face and it made for a really nice shot. I don't think she genuinely minded that I photographed her, hopefully she'd like the result if she ever saw it.

Mr.Craig

Don't know wtf has happened to TinyPic today. Hopefully I haven't lost all my uploads.  :(

LF

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 12, 2014, 04:41:31 PM
Don't know wtf has happened to TinyPic today. Hopefully I haven't lost all my uploads.  :(

Photobucket is playing up as well

Boomz

Some nice shots in here... Slowly getting back into photography again managed to pick up a Canon 1200D for $150 (advantage of living in Asia) which is a pretty big downgrade from my old gear but will build back up when budget allows. Will post some shots later.

Mr.Craig

Mr.Craig

Mr.Craig

Toga

Some great photos here Craigy, keep it up 8)

Mr.Craig

T Dog

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 15, 2014, 06:37:05 PM
Thanks mate. :)

Milky Way...

This is simply sensational Mr C...wow.. ;D

Grazz

Yeh nice shot of the Milky Way Mr C, where were you when you took that, out of the city a bit or not.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Grazz on October 15, 2014, 08:30:31 PM
Yeh nice shot of the Milky Way Mr C, where were you when you took that, out of the city a bit or not.

Down at Deep Creek. Would have taken more shots but I'd had a LOT to drink by that point.

Grazz

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 15, 2014, 11:55:05 PM
Quote from: Grazz on October 15, 2014, 08:30:31 PM

Down at Deep Creek. Would have taken more shots but I'd had a LOT to drink by that point.

Lol, had a feeling it would of been away from the overflow of city light, nice shot mate.

Mr.Craig