Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

Burgers are a hell of a drug.

Grazz

Grazz

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 09, 2013, 01:33:27 AM
Burgers are a hell of a drug.
That burger in the last pic is HUGE! Making my mouth water... Dang you Tor01doc for quoting that! Now I am hungry :(.

Some nice sky shots Mr. C, cool sunsets (I assume it's sunsets haha) :D.

And the dolphins :D :D.

Grazz

My lad Michael onto a big Tuna.

Grazz

Mr.Craig

Whereabouts Grazz?

Last time I went fishing was last year when my mate organised a charter down at Cape Jervis, hadn't been fishing since I was a teen and it took me 3 hours before I landed but I did alright after that.

Grazz

The Tuna and Dolphin trip was out from Marion Bay to the Neptune islands, took about an hour and a half to get there, 55 k's from Marion Bay if I remember correctly. The sunrise was Ardroson

Some of the fish we got.

Mr.Craig

Nice catches!

I remember when I was working for SARDI the scientists brought in a tuna to do research on and it was 126kg. Thing was freaking massive. :o

Grazz

That's a wicked looking Leather Jacket Mr C, awesome colours.

Grazz

Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 09, 2013, 02:20:17 AM
Nice catches!

I remember when I was working for SARDI the scientists brought in a tuna to do research on and it was 126kg. Thing was freaking massive. :o

Yeh they get huge mate, those we caught are really only small fish. Ive heard them go as big as 160-180 kilos in our waters, the biggest I heard of was a Blue Fin that weighed 220kilos and sold for 1.7 million.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Grazz on November 09, 2013, 02:25:55 AM
Nice catches!

Yeh they get huge mate, those we caught are really only small fish. Ive heard them go as big as 160-180 kilos in our waters, the biggest I heard of was a Blue Fin that weighed 220kilos and sold for 1.7 million.

Here's the biggest. :o

http://www.3news.co.nz/Record-giant-tuna-caught-off-West-Coast/tabid/1160/articleID/313219/Default.aspx#.Un0AhOKX-kw

Dudge

Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 09, 2013, 02:33:39 AM
Quote from: Grazz on November 09, 2013, 02:25:55 AM
Nice catches!

Here's the biggest. :o

http://www.3news.co.nz/Record-giant-tuna-caught-off-West-Coast/tabid/1160/articleID/313219/Default.aspx#.Un0AhOKX-kw

Is it even possible to get that in the boat. Surely you'd need a crane lol

Grazz

That's a huge fish isn't it, cant believe how big they get. :o

Mr.Craig

Another glorious sunset tonight...