Main Menu

Photographs/Photography

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 05, 2011, 01:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: Nails on August 26, 2012, 02:35:13 AM
Looked at my DT and didn't realise Rocky got a touch, thanks to your photos Craig, I now know otherwise.
+1 for Rocky in SC,

Wes Mantooth

New series of photos up. Below is an oldie but a goodie from a few years back plus my flickr account.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/theftique/

RiOtChEsS

Anyone in SA see ELO last night?...

8)

Mr.Craig

I live in Hallett Cove where the kid got hit and I can safely say that was the most dangerous thunderstorm we've had in my lifetime. I've seen more active ones but there was some serious power behind yesterday's.

Great shots Marcz. I was stupidly taking heaps of shots at the GE Building through the glass before I realised there was a higher observation deck. ::) I can imagine it would've been amazing at night.

Haven't taken many photos recently, apart from a couple of graffiti shoots. I did take a nice macro of a flower the other week...

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 07, 2012, 12:13:29 AM
I live in Hallett Cove where the kid got hit and I can safely say that was the most dangerous thunderstorm we've had in my lifetime. I've seen more active ones but there was some serious power behind yesterday's.

Great shots Marcz. I was stupidly taking heaps of shots at the GE Building through the glass before I realised there was a higher observation deck. ::) I can imagine it would've been amazing at night.

Haven't taken many photos recently, apart from a couple of graffiti shoots. I did take a nice macro of a flower the other week...

nice mate i like the top one, how the petals in the foreground r almost scooping u in 8)

yeah i totally blew the best bolt sequence, my aperature was too bright and it blew out :'(

kind of looks like the aliens have landed...

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Marcz on November 07, 2012, 02:02:55 AM

Or the sky has been ripped open. :D

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 07, 2012, 02:27:32 AM
Quote from: Marcz on November 07, 2012, 02:02:55 AM

Or the sky has been ripped open. :D
got a mate repairing/recovering it, he is a bit of an expert in this department...

same picture ::)

Grazz

A Bee in the centre of the flower is all that shot is missing, nice photo.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Grazz on November 22, 2012, 05:31:32 PM
A Bee in the centre of the flower is all that shot is missing, nice photo.

There ya go...

Grazz

haha ask and you shall recieve, nice work MC. ;)

Dudge

Can i have a photo of Port lifting the 2013 Premiership cup please M C  :P

McRooster

Quote from: Dudge on November 28, 2012, 05:05:38 PM
Ask him to part the Red Sea whilst your at it Dudge  ;)

Dudge

Quote from: McRooster on November 28, 2012, 10:37:09 PM
Ask him to part the Red Sea whilst your at it Dudge  ;)

Yeah i knew i was pushing my luck Roost :(

Mr.Craig

I have a framed photo of me holding the 2008 cup... :D

As for Port, I've mentioned on FF a few times that most of my mates are Port supporters. Went over with them in 2007 but knocked back a ticket so I could hang out in the city for the day. Proved to be a good decision. Here's the unhappy scene at Acer Arena that night -

Dudge

Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 29, 2012, 01:25:37 AM

I have a framed photo of me holding the 2008 cup... :D

As for Port, I've mentioned on FF a few times that most of my mates are Port supporters. Went over with them in 2007 but knocked back a ticket so I could hang out in the city for the day. Proved to be a good decision. Here's the unhappy scene at Acer Arena that night -

[/quote

Cheers MC, might be the closest we get for a while :(. I bet holding the 2008 cup brings back treasured memories for u. As my mama once told me mate,  dare to dream son :) Problem is 2007 has been a nightmare since :(