Main Menu

Photographs/Photography

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 05, 2011, 01:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

yes thats the one Mc nice memory... i havent been over that way yet but im considering it soon as we usually take a break after the madness ends... looks magnificent 8)

RiOtChEsS

sorry to drag up an old thread gents but i had an epic shoot this morning and i had to share...

McRooster

:-X

Stunning, simply stunning  8)

Justin Bieber

MajorLazer

Those are amazing Marcz. :o ;D ;D

RiOtChEsS

Thanks Mc Hp an ML (epic fail called u Maca apologies :-[ ) still pumped from it now... the young lad works for me and wants to get some major sponsorship happening so we had this shoot in mind for months just waiting for the weather to be bang on... everything was in 8-10 shot sequences too so when i get the time il turn them into one of these

this is the same lad and the day i concocted the idea to shoot a blazing sunrise with him flying thru it.

Justin Bieber

Like that one as well. Showing the motion in steps.

Just a question. How did you take the picture like that? Multiple shots in a row and then combine them?

RiOtChEsS

basically u need a tripod or very steady hand u take them in single shots but then in photoshop u open all the photos and use a cloning tool to paste each step into a base shot(very time consuming) if u moved during the sequence then u will find it difficult bcos parts of the background wont line up...

Justin Bieber

Ah, at least the product is worth the work 8).

It would be hard keeping it still and manage to take so many shots very fast. Nice one.

RiOtChEsS

its always worth it for me its just something i love :)

there were 3 other images i didnt put in bcos it made it too busy and time consuming so this is the first one...

MajorLazer

All these pictures are absolute quality Marcz. ;D

Didn't even notice you called me Maca. :P

CrowsFan

Glad to see he landed the jump ;)

Great work again Marcz. You truly have a gift

Justin Bieber

Nice photography again!! Unlucky you missed the 4th (to be) snap.

If it is something we love = we'll make time for it eventually ;).

roo boys!

Awesome stuff Marcz!

I must say, the kids in the background look pretty stunned ;)
Quote from: Marcz on February 14, 2011, 11:49:19 PM

RiOtChEsS

Thanks Gents i appreciate it asides from the processes of acquiring images the next best thing is sharing them or seeing others enjoy them too so thanks really :)

Hp i got the others but when i put them in it looked like a mess with bodies overlapping etc so i only added the ones that best illustrate the trick... il post as more as i complete them and if u hava facebook account become a fan of Marc Russell Photography its a page u use to share my latest shot material ;)