should i drop adcock for otten and get sidebum over grant

Started by egosbar, January 04, 2011, 08:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

egosbar

got a small problem , although im only going for league win as i play cash games , if the car comes with it great lol

my backline is goddard gibbs deledio broughton duffield adcock and jacobs

im thinking of dropping adcock for otten which will give me three starting players from adelaide for round 2 - otten tambling and knights although the good thing is one back one mid one forward

this would allow me to get sidebum instead of grant

as im going for league win i think i can take a risk round 2 with three adelaide in different possies as its only one round

so the question is

adcock out otten in          which allows grant out  sidebum in

what do you guys think im a little on the fence on this one but probably leaning towards keeping adcock and grant or  i just might get otten and sidebum  no maybe adcock and grant     wait otten and sidebum

TOLD YOU I WAS ON THE FENCE MMMMMMM WHO SHOULD IT BE FELLAS

Total Tiger

Get Otten and Sidebottom but if you really want Adcock you could swap Duffield for him and use the extra money to upgrade someone else in your side.

McRooster

Tambling is a very brave call, has had pre season surgery on an adductor before taking up full training at West Lakes.

Take a gander here  ;)...http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,22357.msg224251.html#msg224251

elephants

Agree with rooster and valk, take extreme caution with tambling and do what valk said with adcock and duffield :)

valkorum

elephants

Junktimer

valkorum

Junktimer

elephants

McRooster

Quote from: valkorum on January 05, 2011, 01:20:02 AM
I didnt say anything about Adcock
AKA Jed Strapadicktome  :D

Dont push valk or he'll turn into his alter ego 'Edge' and go off the top rope at you  ;D

Adcock has value but everyone will have Otten and you can't afford to be wrong just for the sake of being different  ;)

valkorum

Quote from: McRooster on January 05, 2011, 12:15:05 PM
Dont push valk or he'll turn into his alter ego 'Edge' and go off the top rope at you  ;D

SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!

elephants

nas

Quote from: valkorum on January 05, 2011, 12:34:52 PM
Quote from: McRooster on January 05, 2011, 12:15:05 PM

SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!

If all that fails EXCUSE ME will be brought into the equation.

Jez Do It