A. goddes vs R.o'keefe

Started by boschie12, January 04, 2011, 08:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

niether to start... ROK after last year :-X and Goodesy is a 2nd half of the season pony, he starts really slow then cranks up in the 2nd half of the year so look at him as an upgrade target from around round 10 onwards he should bottom out

valkorum

Quote from: Marcz on January 05, 2011, 01:58:08 PM
niether to start... ROK after last year :-X and Goodesy is a 2nd half of the season pony, he starts really slow then cranks up in the 2nd half of the year so look at him as an upgrade target from around round 10 onwards he should bottom out

We used to say that about Roo and BrownDOG but they were firing at the start of last year

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: valkorum on January 05, 2011, 02:26:05 PM
Quote from: Marcz on January 05, 2011, 01:58:08 PM

We used to say that about Roo and BrownDOG but they were firing at the start of last year
his career stats suggest its an annual occurrence... i dont think he makes my team anyway he may squeak into my fwds in 1 of the last 2 slots

McRooster

Sydney will attract lots of player interest as they have their byes in two of the 5 non-league playing rounds (rnd 5 and 19) and both could be genuine starters  ;)