A. goddes vs R.o'keefe

Started by boschie12, January 04, 2011, 08:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boschie12

which player would u choose from the swan?

j959

another dilemma!

it's a hard one, isn't it?
I think conventional wisdom says that Goodes usually takes a while to warm up so is a reasonable upgrade target during the season.

Also, O'Keefe seems to start out well and then Roosy started using him in a forward tagging role later in the season.

I think you'll have to wait to see how Longmire is going to use Goodes and O'Keefe this season to make up your mind.

nas

Yep this is a curly one & as stated & I will be monitoring the NAB closely with these 2

elephants

Total Tiger

Tough decision this one, may get both.

Hawka

ROK killed me he turned into a tagger im not goin near him

PowerMan

Could ROK be a good buy in the mids as your 4th midfielder.

Hawka

not if he contuines taggin    ::)

PowerMan

Quote from: hawka26 on January 04, 2011, 09:39:35 PM
not if he contuines taggin    ::)

they'll have a new coach this season won't they? he could be used differently. Will have too watch the NAB cup too see what they do.

Hawka

well longmire was probaly the assitant coach who did the most last yr

McRooster

It was intersting to see how the roles changed under the planned handover to Longmire. A massive amount of people had ROK in their plans this time last year and a large percentage did get him to begin (including me) but I'm staying away this year.
Goodes,Jack, Hanneberry will get most of it mid fieldand up forward it will be tight for spots and TOG as the Swans have plenty to go with + does ROK really want to be there - he seems about as popular as Nick Stevens when he was at the Power  :P

Goodes upgrade target for me  :)

Total Tiger

You reckon ROK isn't well liked amongst the Sydney side McRooster?

Junktimer

if you remember tiger he did try to walk out on them..

McRooster

Quote from: Total Tiger on January 05, 2011, 12:23:21 AM
You reckon ROK isn't well liked amongst the Sydney side McRooster?
JT is right he held his name out for ransom, putting a dollar value on his head to keep away the cheaper suitors but no one came to the party. His body language has been noticably different on field too.

Total Tiger

Yeah sorry fellas i forgot about that. He just played so well in 2009 that i thought everything was good between him and the club.