Morton vs Knights

Started by elephants, January 04, 2011, 07:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Who will be better value over the season. Or who will stay fit and who will score and have more mids time. Take into account this link http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-round-22-tigers-v-power/story-e6frf9jf-1225911494631 cheers le

j959

both have had a few seasons to establish themselves ...
looking at averages over the years i'm more inclined to take Knights over Morton and the kicker to this is that Knights is likely to be close to $100k cheaper at the start of the season ...   ;)

that's my no brainer in terms of value and risk ...

Boomz

Morton killed it in the last few rounds of the year in the middle and is supposedly going to continue to play there but I think it was a fluke & he's hardly even in the tigers best 22. Knights by a mile for me way better player in general and in DT.

elephants

Thanks lads I reckon knights now :)

Hawka

Im goim morton in the last few rnds midfeild time and he was racking up the scores i prefer him

Total Tiger

I am only getting Knights even though Morton is tempting. Trying to stay away from buying too many of those mid priced forward options after Dangerfeild, Ziebell and Medhurst all burnt me last year.   

elephants

Yeah mate I learnt my lesson with masten Palmer danger and ziebell all killed me, anywho knights and adcock offer great value as well as otten IMO

Junktimer

Total Tiger

Yeah i got Masten, Cotchin, Nic Nat and Tippett as well as the mid priced forwards i selected. Those picks single handedly runied my season and now i just have no faith in mid priced options anymore. I agree that Adcock offers value though.

Junktimer

poor picks TT (thats sounds funny), will you ever be able to trust mid pricers again?

Total Tiger

haha i don't think so mate.

Total Tiger

They were really poor pickups.

Junktimer

the masten one was especially interesting.

Total Tiger

Yeah i don't know what i was thinking.

ronl

While we're on the subject of mid-price forwards...Petterd seems like a steal at the price but will he even be a starter this year? Melbourne seem to be crawling with forwards...which ones will get game time?  I've got Petterd as my sixth forward atm over Knights, but he is only lightly pencilled in.