Main Menu

Login

Started by Alex7089, January 04, 2011, 03:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Up until about....oh 5 minutes ago. I could get onto the forum after the sign-in on the main page but couldn't reply to anything. If I tried to reply it went to blank screen again and this was on IE and Firefox. Don't know what's changed

Maca24

if this is a change by monty then i dont like it :(

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 07, 2011, 05:33:36 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on March 07, 2011, 05:25:01 PM
Quote from: Luigi197 on March 07, 2011, 05:21:59 PM
Was i the only one who couldnt go on FF full stop?
Internet Explorer said the site was under maintenance?

**FF Forum
Nope, I had that also
Same. All good now as long as I log onto main page.

I've got a feeling this is a new thing m0nty has made. To stop trolls from coming onto the forum, they can't even see it if they aren't a user on the regular site.
That would not be good. When I am logged on to the main site and the forum everything on the forum becomes red and black, as much as I love Essendon I don't like this :-\

nas

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 07, 2011, 08:34:54 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on March 07, 2011, 05:33:36 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on March 07, 2011, 05:25:01 PM
Quote from: Luigi197 on March 07, 2011, 05:21:59 PM
Was i the only one who couldnt go on FF full stop?
Internet Explorer said the site was under maintenance?

**FF Forum
Nope, I had that also
Same. All good now as long as I log onto main page.

I've got a feeling this is a new thing m0nty has made. To stop trolls from coming onto the forum, they can't even see it if they aren't a user on the regular site.
That would not be good. When I am logged on to the main site and the forum everything on the forum becomes red and black, as much as I love Essendon I don't like this :-\

Don't quote me on this Alex but 99% sure that you can change this in your profile. Mine is Teal as have picked on layout Power so maybe (maybe) you have Essendon as layout.

Prospector_1

Woohoo, my post ability is back!

nas

Yep Alex front page account then scroll down & see if you have selected Essendon

CrowsFan

I'm on at the moment and didn't have to log in at the front.
I think it is fixed ;D

m0nty

I haven't been messing with anything in the last day or two.

Nevertheless, I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and upgrade to the current SMF version. This is becoming too much of a problem. It will mean I'll have to take the boards down for maintenance this evening, though.

m0nty

Okely dokely, we're back. Now I need to futz with the themes again. I have this sense of deja vu from last month FML...

Prospector_1

Quote from: m0nty on March 08, 2011, 03:26:50 AM
Okely dokely, we're back. Now I need to futz with the themes again.

Nice to have you back, happy futzing!

Boomz

Good work m0nty :)

m0nty

Don't you people ever sleep?!? :P

Prospector_1

Quote from: m0nty on March 08, 2011, 03:59:46 AMDon't you people ever sleep?!? :P

Boomz

Quote from: m0nty on March 08, 2011, 03:59:46 AM
Don't you people ever sleep?!? :P

haha isn't that what the morning's for? :P

m0nty

I will lock this topic now and start a new one for feedback on the forum upgrade.