Main Menu

Bank Balance

Started by Cicjose, January 03, 2011, 09:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

yeah coz we didnt know :b :F
better buck tooth :E

Alex7089

What sort of idiot has buck teeth on the bottom? ::)
:O
=-= -Dunno but it looks nice
:S - OHNOES!!!
-(00)-    - Pig :D

MajorLazer

roo boys!

Alex7089

bomberboy0618

X_X
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Alex7089

OK the top one is good but the next 3 ::)
@_@

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Bazinga on January 03, 2011, 09:45:05 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on January 03, 2011, 09:35:12 PM
Keep academies on Improving for now and keep it in the bank for a rainy day or if you see a cheap GUN. Academies are long term and Seniors will pay off more than Youths (money wise).

My bank balance is in the negatives to keep both my academies on Improving.
So HP, are you saying thats its wiser to invest more in your senior academy than your youth academy? I thought if your youth academy was better, then you would train better players for the future ??
For newer teams, Senior is more important than youths to gain money. If you can get solid Seniors, you get 2 matches for Gatetakings than 1 match for Youths. Long term, I've invested in both as I have a few good Youth Pulls who should make it to my senior team.

Both my academies are good and have nice young players coming through in both (which is paying off after 2 seasons). I was cheap when buying players early on so had the cash. If you don't have much cash, go senior over Youths early.

Maca24

does anything happen if your finances stay in the negatives for a period of time?

Alex7089

Not that I have heard of. You have no money though s it would not be a lot of fun :b

cookie311993

i have 193,865. Increasing my 1,000 per week. need to fix that though

Fletch74

I only have $17,876 :( but I have just put a 16yo on the market this morning with ord/ord bat/tech and ord/ord endurance/power with endurance/power talents, so I expect a good return from him :) Already at $2K

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on January 04, 2011, 12:10:06 AM
does anything happen if your finances stay in the negatives for a period of time?
It can. Means you can't invest into academies or bid on players until you get back to positives. Can try to sell players if you go into the negatives.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 04, 2011, 11:50:12 AM
Quote from: Maca24 on January 04, 2011, 12:10:06 AM
It can. Means you can't invest into academies or bid on players until you get back to positives. Can try to sell players if you go into the negatives.
how do u pay wages?

8-6 Suited

Keeps putting you futher into Debt.

My tip, judging from the ads on TV, you can also call My Budget and they will get you out of Debt and back to saving... Apparently anyway.