Main Menu

Bank Balance

Started by Cicjose, January 03, 2011, 09:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/finances.htm

$344,836

should i be saving this money or putting it into academies?

Justin Bieber

Keep academies on Improving for now and keep it in the bank for a rainy day or if you see a cheap GUN. Academies are long term and Seniors will pay off more than Youths (money wise).

My bank balance is in the negatives to keep both my academies on Improving.

Boomz

Agree with HP.

Have started investing in youths the last 2 weeks but it's going ot be hard to keep up...

Bazinga

I'm only new at this game, but for me, I like to make [wages + acadamies]equal [gate takings + sponsorship].
If I don't make any player purchases then my funds will stay the same while maximising my academy investment.

Cicjose

what should i be aiming to spend on the academies this season per week roughly?

DazBurg

i've got $215,932 in the bank after the finae update so not bad as i will make money from games

i got both on improving and just hording  the cash for a rainy day like HP said

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cicjose on January 03, 2011, 09:39:26 PM
what should i be aiming to spend on the academies this season per week roughly?
Whatever level you are on, pay $500 over the next level up to get improving (while giving a little room incase the average investment goes up next week).

I can keep my academies on steady and get close to a breakeven sort of scenario but need to cut wages even more. Having 9 senior bowlers doesn't help :P. But is handy when I need to rest some like now ;D.

Bazinga

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 03, 2011, 09:35:12 PM
Keep academies on Improving for now and keep it in the bank for a rainy day or if you see a cheap GUN. Academies are long term and Seniors will pay off more than Youths (money wise).

My bank balance is in the negatives to keep both my academies on Improving.
So HP, are you saying thats its wiser to invest more in your senior academy than your youth academy? I thought if your youth academy was better, then you would train better players for the future ??

8-6 Suited

Bank Balance   -$27,680

:D

But I have 75k in bids at the moment because I forgot about the Finance update.

McRooster

Quote from: Cicjose on January 03, 2011, 09:31:06 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/finances.htm

$344,836

should i be saving this money or putting it into academies?
About the same for me CJ, have set senior academy at 37ish (just over excellent) and junior at nearly 12.
Average investment has defintely declined since last week in Senior Academies as maybe people try to afford those guns still being offered and the prizemoney dwindles.

Will go for a batting gun if one arises soon and then that's it.......maybe  :P

Alex7089

I have no money in the bank but hoping to get a bit from selling my youth pull this week and I have 2 good games this week for SOD & T20 so I will get a fair bit from gate takings.

I don't invest in youths because money wise I can't afford to right now and it doesn't offer enough for me at the current time. However once I am earning a bit more, I MIGHT invest. But not massively for some time.

roo boys!

I have 60k but home games for SOD and T20 is good :)

bomberboy0618

Master Q

30k. Investing tons in Academies. Gonna cut down soon though.

Alex7089

Oh yeah my games are at home as well :b
I have discovered the backwards tongue thing! :b :p hehe and a buck tooth :B