The Unit

Started by azza_tash, January 03, 2011, 06:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azza_tash

check out the new team a few comments back :)
thanks for the comments though :)
will do :)

elephants

yeah i much prefer the second team. i am still not sold on krakouer or bock but other then that a much improved team well done :)
9/10 :)

azza_tash

well i'm open to suggestions.. :)
especially with bock :-\

elephants

for kraks have a look at sam blease. he was a first round pick a couple of years ago before breaking his leg in a school yard footy match. he is 84 k i beleive.

and bock..... for broughton? duffield? mackie? (very good unique imo)

azza_tash

What's the problem with Krakouer? Don't think he'll get a game?
I considered duffield, but i had him last year and he was so up and down..
Love broughton, but the injuries are a big concern..
And Mackie, hmm.. He seemed a bit lost last year in my opinion :-\
but thanks for the thoughts! might consider one of the freo pair.. :)

elephants

okay azza :)

i reckon of the three broughton.

and i dont see kraks getting consistent scores or games.

if he does it wont be in the midfield AND if we look at his previous fantasy ave's his best was 65 in 06

here is the link mate :)
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/players/profile.php?firstname=Andrew&surname=Krakouer

he could eb okay but i dont think he will be very good :)

azza_tash

mature age recruit, a few tons in there i see, and wafl scores were unbelievable.. 84k and i'm sold (:

elephants

okay dude :)

there is a big difference between the afl and wafl.. just look at chris masten
ave's 35+ possesions in the wafl yet in the afl he is showere

azza_tash

yeah fair call, but come on, hear about the grand final? 40 possessions, 11 marks and 4 goals.. fair effort. And everyones jumping on mzungu who only averaged 29 touches a game.

elephants

yeah okay azza you have a point...up to you though....... mzungu did play for the wooden spooners and kraks for the premiers :)

azza_tash

oh and 51 and a goal in round 23, its too tempting to pass up imo :)

zeus123456

Back: Backs are pretty good but I would take out Bock and put in either Duffman or Broughton. And Bock is also injury prone so keep that in mind.

Mids: Mids are okay I like the pick of Bartel, but I would definitely not pick Goodes in the mids theres so many other people in the mids that you can pick around his price.

Rucks: Good rucks! Nothing that I can argue about this its just an amazing combo

Forwards: Pretty good, but dont you think its abit risky having Petterd, Petrie and Knights in the same team when all are just coming back from injury. I would probably put Petrie in the ruck with sandi then upgrade the money you got from cox for someyone like Varcoe or Sidebottam? or maybe a good unique like Lecras?

Other than that pretty good team mate I'm going to give you a 8/10!

Can you rate mine aswell? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23752.0.html cheers