Kane Cornes 2011

Started by PowerMan, January 03, 2011, 05:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

my issue is kornes avg 95 - 107 for 6 seasons without missing a game, anthony 95 avg with potential but has only played 17 or so games hard to go past kornes

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: McRooster on January 06, 2011, 11:15:13 AM
Quote from: Chopps on January 06, 2011, 09:58:11 AM
currently deciding weather to have anthony or to start with kornes?
Same choice for me, same sort of conundrum too with North having Swallow and Port having Boak robbing points.
Kane though has learnt how to be an attacking tagger, often receiving kicks from balls off the marking player as he runs behind them to receive and make his tag chase him. Kane plays every game and his injury record is exemplary.
Anthony is not a tagger but has missed games. ???
youth factor help sway?

Chopps

it does but its a large risk is my concern

elephants

i would like both to be honest BUT the only way that will happen is if i drop dids to my forward line therefore losing one of my mpp capabilities, i have callinan on my bench though ahhhhhhh

Chopps

yea i need to stay away the more i read the more i am like hmm how can i fit them both into my team

Jez Do It

not for me, however I always smile at the argument "due for an injury".  Any of the premiums could go down.  It's a bit like saying, "I've been  driving for 10 years now, I must be due for a serious accident"!  I almost used this last year for Chappy, but thankfully I didn't and it repaid me in spades!

But I guess we need to find any reason to justify leaving out some players.  For me I just simply struggle to press GO on any Port Adelaide player, no matter how good they are if there are other options available :D (although I will sheepishly admit that currently I have B Jacobs in my backline.......)

Chopps

i struggle with port players its because i am an Adelaide supporter, having said that i dont want to pick crows because i think i am bias. i have had Kornes before and unless anthony or selwood prove me otherwise i ll keep him for now,

haha due for an injury i like how optimistic people are on injury prone player and how negative they are on durable players like kornes.  i reckon if you want durable players, bye rd 12 and fifth or sixth midfielder at the end of the season he is the go

nas

As a Port Supporter I dislike the Crows, But i am not bias towards any of them. If they fit in the set up of my team then the simple factor is "They're in". So in saying that ATM >> Otten / Knights / & 1 that saved my bacon a lot last year due to his MPP >>Stevens is also on the radar.

Kane is also there as well as Jacobs & will be watching Butcher as well.

McRooster

Quote from: naste on January 07, 2011, 11:08:24 AM
As a Port Supporter I dislike the Crows, But i am not bias towards any of them. If they fit in the set up of my team then the simple factor is "They're in". So in saying that ATM >> Otten / Knights / & 1 that saved my bacon a lot last year due to his MPP >>Stevens is also on the radar.

Kane is also there as well as Jacobs & will be watching Butcher as well.
Kane almost ATM, but ssssh on Stevens big fella  ;)

nas

elephants

Barlow 21

elephants

Barlow 21

Its the guy Roost didn`t want revealed. ;D

elephants