Kane Cornes 2011

Started by PowerMan, January 03, 2011, 05:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerMan

Mr reliable for any dt coach.

Kane hasn't missed a game since 2004 (and only missed 3 in 2003) and has averaged 100 for the last 6 years, and last year still averaged over 100, remarkable considering how bad Port's season was in 2010. Only 13,940 owned him last year, so he is a unique and at only 28 when the season starts he can still provide the numbers he has been over the last 6 to 7 years.

Fan Planner has him @ $430K!

valkorum

I have been looking at Kane this year. Undecided between him and Gibbs. Gibbs would be my B/C DPP option

Boomz

dyslexiauntied

You could take bigger risk with his brother Chaddley. He could finally be injury free. He did miss the last 8 games and was playing injured for most of the season.

PowerMan

Quote from: dyslexiauntied on January 03, 2011, 05:46:59 PM
You could take bigger risk with his Chaddley brother. He could finally be injury free. He did miss the last 8 games and was playing injured for most of the season.

Not for me. Kane is much better value.

dyslexiauntied

Sorry I forgot the Golden Rule with DT don't take anybody over the age of 30. Chaddley is over 30. Kane could be risk cause he could be over due for an injury.

ronl

Funny, I always want to select Kane and I always regret not having him in my side, but I can never quite bring myself to actually put him in. It's like my fingers freeze over the keys.  Maybe it's got something to do with when he does finally cop an injury it's going to finish him.

BigV

scary....might get injured

elephants

Possibly, I had him last year very good bloke :)

nas

Played all games last season averages around 100 will be considered

j959

definite upgrade target thru-out the season - any guy who is assigned to tag someone yet still rack up over 100pts is a definite consideration anytime ...  :D

elephants

Decided I would loooooooove to squeeze himnin

RiOtChEsS

not premium enough for plan A but should things go awry il keep an open mind... should drop under 400k has the last two years

Chopps

currently deciding weather to have anthony or to start with kornes?

McRooster

Quote from: Chopps on January 06, 2011, 09:58:11 AM
currently deciding weather to have anthony or to start with kornes?
Same choice for me, same sort of conundrum too with North having Swallow and Port having Boak robbing points.
Kane though has learnt how to be an attacking tagger, often receiving kicks from balls off the marking player as he runs behind them to receive and make his tag chase him. Kane plays every game and his injury record is exemplary.
Anthony is not a tagger but has missed games. ???