after a lot of study please rate this out of ten i think a 10

Started by egosbar, January 03, 2011, 01:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

egosbar

i can see the noob fool , i wrote a title that gets attention lol nothing else and if you look at the replies it has done its job , if you look ive had some good advice which is what i was after
no need for you to add a brainless comment like that
your probably the type of bloke who scours the forum and will copy my team lol good luck with your brainless comments , ive been around a while and what you say dont worry me , dt and dt forums are about having fun that is why i mainly hang out at dtforum , dont have to put up with brainless idiots who have no informative and original thoughts on dt so have to resort to that kind of rubbish , be interesting you see your final team whats your dt team called

egosbar

making a couple of final changes and may leave it now depending on comments until dt prices are out , ive set this side with 35k in the bank so that if the dt prices are out i may still be able to go with this side

because im after cash league wins i was reluctant to keep gibbs as they have a bye in the finals and i dont want premiums having a week off, so i got rid of him for grimes which allowed me to get sidebum in the mids instead of tambling, this also gives me duel position with petterd
i also had to go back to otten at the expense of adcock as i needed the cash

goddard,grimes,deledio,broughton,duffield,otten,jacobs
reserves     richardson talia toy

swan montagna bartell sidebottom gaff swallow
reserves - clarke(midback might find another when nab starts) blease callinan

sandilands , leuenberger
daw macdonald

franklin reiewoldt rioli grant knights petterd petrie
reserves mzungu matera darling

as much as i wanted gibbs i think league wise this is better

Chopps

if your going league win i dont think you want to be sideways trading come finals, just burning trades having said that you will need to do it with bartel unless you skip second semi

egosbar

dam forgot about bartel not playing the finals really wanted him , looks like the wifes team will have him lol

so bartel is out and boyd in

maanco

nar, bartel should be fine if your top four in your league come finals all you have to do is win the first final and then you should be fine. Remeber Geelong has their bye rd 2 of finals.

elephants

Quote from: egosbar on January 05, 2011, 11:55:58 PM
i can see the noob fool , i wrote a title that gets attention lol nothing else and if you look at the replies it has done its job , if you look ive had some good advice which is what i was after
no need for you to add a brainless comment like that
your probably the type of bloke who scours the forum and will copy my team lol good luck with your brainless comments , ive been around a while and what you say dont worry me , dt and dt forums are about having fun that is why i mainly hang out at dtforum , dont have to put up with brainless idiots who have no informative and original thoughts on dt so have to resort to that kind of rubbish , be interesting you see your final team whats your dt team called
well said mate :)

egosbar

ok here is my team looking at the car not leagues,dont really want comments on rookies as they will change

goddard , gibbs deledio grimes duffeild  otten jacobs
(richardson talia toy)

swan montagna bartel sidebottom gaff gysberts
(blease krakouer mzungu)

sandiland leuenberger
daw macdonald

reiwoldt franklin didak jurrah knights petterd  petrie
darling matera tapscott

42k in bank

RiOtChEsS

egosbar

updated as i cant have broughton and duffield in backs or franklin and rioli in forwards because of bye round so ive changed a few which clashed which are highlited red

broughton to grimes

rioli to didak

elephants

interesting pick with gysberts, you think he will increase his scoring enough?

hally25547

Quote from: egosbar on January 11, 2011, 09:00:22 PM
ok here is my team looking at the car not leagues,dont really want comments on rookies as they will change

(richardson talia toy)

(blease krakouer mzungu)

sandiland leuenberger
daw macdonald

darling matera tapscott

42k in bank

Backs are solid and i really rate Grimes.
I like your mids except for Gysberts although he did show promise last year
Leuenberger is a risk but he should keep improving - upgarde early though
Forwards are solid but Jurrah seems the type to turn it on one week and not be seen the next.

egosbar

Quote from: elephants on January 12, 2011, 08:09:35 PM
interesting pick with gysberts, you think he will increase his scoring enough?

you just dont know with rookies or players who has had only a few games , but for the price in a up and coming side im willing to have a shot at him , his three games averaging 70 was against collingwood geelong and carlton , he scored one hundred and one 29 , not sure what happened in the 29 game but all rookies will be a little inconsistent

egosbar

Quote from: hally25547 on January 12, 2011, 08:17:53 PM
Quote from: egosbar on January 11, 2011, 09:00:22 PM

(richardson talia toy)

(blease krakouer mzungu)

sandiland leuenberger
daw macdonald

darling matera tapscott

42k in bank

Backs are solid and i really rate Grimes.
I like your mids except for Gysberts although he did show promise last year
Leuenberger is a risk but he should keep improving - upgarde early though
Forwards are solid but Jurrah seems the type to turn it on one week and not be seen the next.

whats wrong with gysberts he showed promise as you said , if he showed promise why dont you like him , he has a head start on swallow and gaff wouldnt u think