Hayden Ballintine..2011

Started by dale93, January 02, 2011, 10:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

I honestly think this guy is very cheap for what he is worth....what's your option....

Junktimer

very up and down.. needs a lot of goals to score well, players like that are just too inconsistent.  very unlikely at this stage.

valkorum

$300k for him - not sure if that price would make me want him.

McRooster

So many people will not look at him simply because he is annoying and has that brat factor, therefore possibly related to Stephen Baker but has much more talent.

Will slip under the radar but can he stay fit? Wasn't it a knee inury two year ago that put the handbrake on his development  ???

valkorum

Quote from: McRooster on January 02, 2011, 10:45:14 PM
So many people will not look at him simply because he is annoying and has that brat factor, therefore possibly related to Stephen Baker but has much more talent.

Will slip under the radar but can he stay fit? Wasn't it a knee inury two year ago that put the handbrake on his development  ???

Broken finger - needed a pin in it.  That was why when he made his debut he was fit cos he could do the running work

McRooster

Quote from: valkorum on January 02, 2011, 10:53:40 PM
Quote from: McRooster on January 02, 2011, 10:45:14 PM

Broken finger - needed a pin in it.  That was why when he made his debut he was fit cos he could do the running work
and why he likes to kick rather than handball too hey?  ;)

valkorum

That's cos he is kicking goals ;)

McRooster

Quote from: valkorum on January 02, 2011, 10:59:07 PM
That's cos he is kicking goals ;)
LOL val  ;D

*Fail Roost - Pretty tough to handball a goal  ;)

Boomz

Had him last year and pissed me off a lot as he is very up & down...

dale93

Remember he got called back into the team for the 1st final when was stilled injured....and isn't he only 260 about the same as knights...I reakon coack knights must love him....its hard with mayne and walters and pavlich

ronl

Zaharakis a much better option in my book.  Will probably get more midfield time and is a proven pressure player and good goalkicker. I've got him as my 6th forward and am looking(hoping) for him to increase his average 6-7 points this year.

dale93

elephants

had ballantyne this year and he was 90 one week 30 the other far too inconsistent :P

pyronerd

Quote from: elephants on January 03, 2011, 01:40:45 PM
had ballantyne this year and he was 90 one week 30 the other far too inconsistent :P
tell me about it i had him too  ::)

elephants

many thought (like us) this was going to be his big breakout year :-/