Toooooooo many freo players with good value...

Started by dale93, January 02, 2011, 09:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Don't forget too pyro when Duffman had those specific roles and he scored lowly (against Essendon, Brisbane, Adelaide, Bulldogs and Carlton last year) it should be noted he plays 3 of them in the first five rounds of 2011 so his price may drop substantially to begin with and he also plays two of those five teams twice in the year.

Junktimer

nice research.  broughton narrowly winning for mine.

McRooster

pyronerd

Quote from: McRooster on January 03, 2011, 12:01:13 AM
pyro might self combust at this rate  ;)
nah im all good now thanks to your insightful information roost  ;D ;)

McRooster

Anytime champ  ;)

So Duff or Broughts?

or Doughty? ssssh - keep it between us  ;)

pyronerd

Quote from: McRooster on January 03, 2011, 12:12:46 AM
Anytime champ  ;)

So Duff or Broughts?

or Doughty? ssssh - keep it between us  ;)
well at the moment im leaning towards broughton, i wont even consider doughty otherwise i may self combust :P may take him as well as 1 of these though depending how my team shapes up  ;)

Junktimer

McRooster

Doughty will only suit those not tempted by Ottens and not attracted to Talia's MPP.

It certainly is harder to pick from the Dockers due to their successes of last year and so many players appreciating than it is to pick from the lower teams like the Crows  :P

nas

Quote from: McRooster on January 03, 2011, 12:18:34 AM
Doughty will only suit those not tempted by Ottens and not attracted to Talia's MPP.

It certainly is harder to pick from the Dockers due to their successes of last year and so many players appreciating than it is to pick from the lower teams like the Crows  :P

To add to this at the beginning of last season there were not many Freo players being picked at all. How much 1 good season does makes all the difference.

elephants