goddard delidio kelly broughton otten hepel jacobs
hibberd richardson toy

swan ablett (only pick him if c/f) boyd gibbs swallow gaff
bewick weller krakeour

sandi cox
bailey daw

chapman rewoldt sylvia didak knights petrie mzungu
callinan darling matera

im not sure but im considering biting the ablett bullet see how he goes in pre season.

anyway thoughts?????

elephants

mzungu will be m/b i think its a typo on the fanplanner.....

egosbar

good team mate wouldnt change much , only thing with ablett is geelong has a bye in the finals so depends on wether u want a league win or overall win im in the same boat with gibbs but he is so tasty that i am still getting him

you have gibbs ablett chapman and kelly all premiums that will be missing in the finals

Boomz

Quote from: egosbar on January 03, 2011, 03:37:30 PM
good team mate wouldnt change much , only thing with ablett is geelong has a bye in the finals so depends on wether u want a league win or overall win im in the same boat with gibbs but he is so tasty that i am still getting him

you have gibbs ablett chapman and kelly all premiums that will be missing in the finals
ummm Ablett now plays for GC....

Nothing wrong with your team would leave it how it is for now...

maanco

Warnie from DT talk says its very unlikely that G.Ablett will be MPP

otherwise pretty good team.

DT87

Very good, low risk team. I think you should be willing to spend a bit more on your first bench player in each position, since due to the byes your first bench players will need to fill in more often than in previous years. Also, you have five starting rookies, which is probably one too many and will affect your scoring in early rounds. Admittedly though you would need to save a fair bit of money elsewhere to fix those two problems, and there aren't really any obvious money saving options in your team. A B/C MPP player on your back bench would also be handy, look for good B/C options in the NAB Cup.

Ablett probably won't be MPP. Also, with two byes in the first nine rounds and the likelihood that he will drop a fair bit in price at some point makes him a much better prospect as a Round 10 upgrade target than a starter.

9/10  :)

arksaul

*As stated by some other posters, ablett will be MID only, and should be an upgrade target.

*Dont know if Gibbs can score enough to merit a final mid position in your team. I I guess you aim to have him locked into your backline using DP by the end of the year, but this realistically means your starting team has 5 gun backs and 3 gun mids. If you are aiming for the car, you need to have the top mids from the start and acquire the rest over the season.