Personality Of The Year 2011: The Elxam Awards

Started by Hellopplz, January 02, 2011, 12:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: LaHug on September 09, 2011, 03:55:48 PM
Oooooh, I have 10 votes now. Go me!
Speaking of 10, might do a top 10 write up for this when I find the time.

Ziplock

I say my 9 votes is a solid effort considering my accesibility issues this year :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Ziplock on September 10, 2011, 08:56:56 PM
I say my 9 votes is a solid effort considering my accesibility issues this year :P
I think that's what gave you your 9 votes :P

BratPack

LaHug

Quote from: BratPack on September 12, 2011, 05:46:06 PM
WHY HAVE I STILL GOT 2 VOTES  >:( ?
Because you're a conspiracist... Which, now that I think about it, isn't even a word... The word is conspirator!

It's a conspiracy!!!

Wes Mantooth

The return

Ziplock

the issue with this poll is that its been open since the start of the year, and a lot of votes were cast pretty soon after. This means that the personality of the year is half based on last year, and half on this :P

pyronerd

still on 1 vote >:( >:( >:(

probably has something to do with my posting about 100 times in the fantasy boards for the entire season :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on September 18, 2011, 10:32:43 PM
the issue with this poll is that its been open since the start of the year, and a lot of votes were cast pretty soon after. This means that the personality of the year is half based on last year, and half on this :P
That's why next season planning it to be the kick off for the Awards and run for a month. Although may not get as many nominations and votes because of it :-X.

Justin Bieber

Should I close this on Grand Final Day or let it see out the year like last year's?

Lets see if we can go for 200 votes :D.

PowerBug

I voted earlier in the year when i was still new to FF, and now i see that i voted for 2 Crows Supporters, a Carlton supporter, and a n00b that is always complaining and locked his own account by accident. :P

Ziplock

hahah what moron would accidently lock themselves out of their account!

what a douche :P

Justin Bieber

Haha Zippy ;D.

I think I updated the poll a bit too late ::). Sorry late entries :(.

PowerBug

Quote from: Ziplock on September 22, 2011, 10:11:18 PM
hahah what moron would accidently lock themselves out of their account!

what a douche :P
And he spent a whole month posting on every thread about it too. He is a douche and a total whinger. :P :P