Personality Of The Year 2011: The Elxam Awards

Started by Hellopplz, January 02, 2011, 12:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew3737

LaHug

One year, down the track, I will see my name up there... ;)

Justin Bieber

If you want it up there now I can put it :).

LaHug

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 12, 2011, 12:08:15 AM
I'm not much of a personality though, am I?
Does anyone even know who I am?
If you don't yet, I'm that guy that's having an awful DT year and constantly doging about it :)

Justin Bieber

AH well, added you ;). 60th entrant into FF POTY :D. Probably have more if I include the new coaches.

Wes Mantooth

roo boys!

Quote from: LaHug on April 12, 2011, 12:38:56 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 12, 2011, 12:08:15 AM
I'm not much of a personality though, am I?
Does anyone even know who I am?
If you don't yet, I'm that guy that's having an awful DT year and constantly doging about it :)
I'm the same with SC :P

LaHug

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 12, 2011, 01:29:38 AM
AH well, added you ;). 60th entrant into FF POTY :D. Probably have more if I include the new coaches.
I will be quite surprised if I get a vote up there!

Justin Bieber

Deserves a bump up. Any new nominations or voters?

LaHug

I've heard that LaHug guy is pretty awesome and deserves some votes... Apparently he's running Dream Teamer of the Round this year. Big job and deserves some recognition :P

Justin Bieber

No shame is some self promotion in the fantasy boards...... as long as you include some relevant information in your post (on topic) :P.

deekay

Quote from: LaHug on April 29, 2011, 03:17:41 PM
I've heard that LaHug guy is pretty awesome and deserves some votes... Apparently he's running Dream Teamer of the Round this year. Big job and deserves some recognition :P

+1

Many of you deserve votes, not yet voted. Will before season ends. Each of you have a chance to prove yourself :)

LaHug

Oooooooooh, maybe I will get some votes.
Also, HP, aren't we meant to be able to change our votes? Not saying I particularly want to, but considering people voted at the start of the year, some might want to change now. But yeah, what happened to the "change vote" option?

MajorLazer

It disappeared mysteriously and no one knows where it's gone. Not even HP.

roo boys!