Started by Hellopplz, January 02, 2011, 12:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on February 16, 2011, 07:27:48 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on February 16, 2011, 07:26:38 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on February 16, 2011, 07:24:24 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on February 16, 2011, 07:16:03 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on February 16, 2011, 07:08:44 PM
P.S Got a spare minute, Go over to the FF Personality Of The Year thread and cast your votes!!! Pretty sure you have 4 votes so why not? Don't like the canidates, nominate yourself! All are welcomed. Might add you don't have to vote for me as there are many worthy canidates for votes. Vote for Bomberboy please :).
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23614.0.html

;).

If anybody wants to advertise can copy and change some things from the above :).

didn't realize u posted that here i just saw it in the harris and swallow thread in DT so copied it from there

kept the BB part in there he deserves a vote ;)
u make me laugh no i dont ;)
yeah u do
we are gonna get u a vote for sure ;)
your welcome BB ;)
u can't go wrong with HP posting that in his posts u'll probably end up with heaps of votes ;)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: DazBurg on February 16, 2011, 07:30:32 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on February 16, 2011, 07:27:48 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on February 16, 2011, 07:26:38 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on February 16, 2011, 07:24:24 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on February 16, 2011, 07:16:03 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on February 16, 2011, 07:08:44 PM
P.S Got a spare minute, Go over to the FF Personality Of The Year thread and cast your votes!!! Pretty sure you have 4 votes so why not? Don't like the canidates, nominate yourself! All are welcomed. Might add you don't have to vote for me as there are many worthy canidates for votes. Vote for Bomberboy please :).
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23614.0.html

;).

If anybody wants to advertise can copy and change some things from the above :).

didn't realize u posted that here i just saw it in the harris and swallow thread in DT so copied it from there

kept the BB part in there he deserves a vote ;)
u make me laugh no i dont ;)
yeah u do
we are gonna get u a vote for sure ;)
your welcome BB ;)
u can't go wrong with HP posting that in his posts u'll probably end up with heaps of votes ;)
u can say that again :)

korza

To all those who slagged me off when i introduced the advertising campaign last season  (successful if i may say) where are you now, to those who pm new members and rate teams only if they get a vote, i say kudos to you.

Congratz to Hllppz for a great thread.

VOTE FOR KORZA

pyronerd

Quote from: korza on February 16, 2011, 08:34:28 PM
To all those who slagged me off when i introduced the advertising campaign last season  (successful if i may say) where are you now, to those who pm new members and rate teams only if they get a vote, i say kudos to you.

Congratz to Hllppz for a great thread.

VOTE FOR KORZA
im right here korza :P

Justin Bieber

Haha, thanks Korza ;D. We were weary at first but then we needed voters so we joined in.

I only do a little advertising when this thread goes a little cold and I can be stuffed :P. Got in 5 voters today which is a good effort :).

That's nice Daz 8). I do a minor job in the P&T sections so somebody else can do it there if they want to as I don't reply to every topic, just the ones I can actually say something :P.

BoredSaint

Wes Mantooth

bomberboy0618

roo boys!

bomberboy0618

roo boys!

bomberboy0618

HP FTW!

lol that bomberboy guy must really be mean, he has no votes!

bomberboy0618

roo boys!