Personality Of The Year 2011: The Elxam Awards

Started by Hellopplz, January 02, 2011, 12:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyronerd

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 15, 2011, 11:28:04 PM
Quote from: korza on February 15, 2011, 10:18:06 PM
Who the hell is c4v3m4n (C4, Caveman) with all his votes. WTF is going on Hellpplz i am denading an immediate audit on the counting of votes. We are a democratic nation not in the afghanistan.
We already have 85 voters this early into the year. Would be a shame if we lost them all and have to work back to it ;).

I think CF is right although I don't rate any teams so wouldn't know what he says :P. Might advertise this a little tommorrow just to see if we can get another 1 or 2 people.
yeah im pretty sure CF is right, although the only teams i rate are the ones that were posted in the thread i made, apart from that i dont go into the rate my team section much :P (or not at all now, just too much going on there  ::))

Justin Bieber

Anybody got nicknames I should add? Maybe even some users?

Justin Bieber

5 little adverts in the player and trades section (Think 4 in DT and 1 in SC) added 5 extra votes :D.

But 4 for me :-[.

bomberboy0618

this is flowering rigged lol :P
if i get a vote i will deactivate my account lol.

BoredSaint

well ive given up since school starts..

but it is funny how bb is still without a vote :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: BoredSaint on February 16, 2011, 06:50:12 PM
well ive given up since school starts..

but it is funny how bb is still without a vote :P
its not funny!
i feel sorry for thornz :(

Justin Bieber

I'll add your name to my posts then BB :).

I gave up as well (Don't advertise much) but have some free time right now. Break from Chem :D.

DazBurg

i still got 4!!!

it's not the amount u get but the quality ;)

Justin Bieber

P.S Got a spare minute, Go over to the FF Personality Of The Year thread and cast your votes!!! Pretty sure you have 4 votes so why not? Don't like the canidates, nominate yourself! All are welcomed. Might add you don't have to vote for me as there are many worthy canidates for votes. Vote for Bomberboy please :).
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23614.0.html

;).

If anybody wants to advertise can copy and change some things from the above :).

HillHero13

i just PM the newest member a few times, easy vote.

don't take my idea! -.-

Justin Bieber

That's a unique strategy for your advertising campaign!!

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 16, 2011, 07:08:44 PM
P.S Got a spare minute, Go over to the FF Personality Of The Year thread and cast your votes!!! Pretty sure you have 4 votes so why not? Don't like the canidates, nominate yourself! All are welcomed. Might add you don't have to vote for me as there are many worthy canidates for votes. Vote for Bomberboy please :).

;).

If anybody wants to advertise can copy and change some things from the above :).

didn't realize u posted that here i just saw it in the harris and swallow thread in DT so copied it from there

kept the BB part in there he deserves a vote ;)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: DazBurg on February 16, 2011, 07:16:03 PM

;).

didn't realize u posted that here i just saw it in the harris and swallow thread in DT so copied it from there

u make me laugh no i dont ;)

DazBurg

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on February 16, 2011, 07:24:24 PM

;).

yeah u do
we are gonna get u a vote for sure ;)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: DazBurg on February 16, 2011, 07:26:38 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on February 16, 2011, 07:24:24 PM

;).

yeah u do
we are gonna get u a vote for sure ;)