Personality Of The Year 2011: The Elxam Awards

Started by Hellopplz, January 02, 2011, 12:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

DazBurg

be surprising to see how often people change there vote considering it is for the whole of 2011 and it's only 2 days in...lol

Luigi197

lol i voted ML, RB, Mc & B21. for no particlur reasonzzzz

;D hehehe

nas

Quote from: Marcz on January 02, 2011, 01:36:30 AM
ive based my votes with both unique and bold in mind bcos frankly i enjoy all ur company so this was the best formula for me to justify selecting only 4...

no particular order
:McRooster the voice of the ppl
:Naste the jack nicholson of FF
:BratPack the shaq of FF
:Cruiseon the villain

really if ur on the list ur already a winner  8)                             

jack nicholson hahahaha you rat you know I've a bung knee >> ROFLMAO >> Took me ages to get back up. Lol Thanks tho for the nomination. jack >> A few good men?

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: naste on January 02, 2011, 12:03:39 PM
Quote from: Marcz on January 02, 2011, 01:36:30 AM
ive based my votes with both unique and bold in mind bcos frankly i enjoy all ur company so this was the best formula for me to justify selecting only 4...

no particular order
:McRooster the voice of the ppl
:Naste the jack nicholson of FF
:BratPack the shaq of FF
:Cruiseon the villain

really if ur on the list ur already a winner  8)                             

jack nicholson hahahaha you rat you know I've a bung knee >> ROFLMAO >> Took me ages to get back up. Lol Thanks tho for the nomination. jack >> A few good men?
hahaha im thinking "as good as it gets/the bucket list" but yeah "the truth u cant handle the truth" all great movies love jack great actor great personality 8)

CrowsFan

Voted for:

m0nty - how can you not vote for the creator of the site, which has brought us all together to talk about more than just football.

HP - Everyone knows who this guy is, another shoe in for a vote.

McRooster - The most inspirational and premium guy on here. His modesty is also amazing.

ossie85 - does a lot of work in football boards and doesn't join in as much on the soccer or cricket boards, but that doesn't matter. Started up the craze of doing previews for almost all the players the league for supercoach next year.

As with everyone else, my votes may change...
Also thanks for the vote HP ;)

DazBurg

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 02, 2011, 12:45:46 PM
Voted for:

m0nty - how can you not vote for the creator of the site, which has brought us all together to talk about more than just football.

HP - Everyone knows who this guy is, another shoe in for a vote.

McRooster - The most inspirational and premium guy on here. His modesty is also amazing.

ossie85 - does a lot of work in football boards and doesn't join in as much on the soccer or cricket boards, but that doesn't matter. Started up the craze of doing previews for almost all the players the league for supercoach next year.

As with everyone else, my votes may change...
Also thanks for the vote HP ;)

great point CF  though m0nty should almost not be up there cuz his bigger then this he is the site and his always so busy making this place even better

so without him we wouldn't even have this poll his not personality of the year his god of FF and all things involved

Junktimer

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 02, 2011, 12:33:45 AM
I think Daz. But he nominated half the list :P.

Voted for Alex, McRooster, Crowsfan and Junktimer.

I have the option to remove vote so I hope all of you do too :).

absolutely honoured HP  :) :)

Junktimer

My votes currently go to:

McRooster-
Has gotten a lot of votes so far but is so deserving of it, the voice of reason in this board, love his SANFL insight and wise words.  Stays Premium.

Hellopplz-
8358 posts of quality, HP is a great insight who always helps out those in need, should be in everyone's vote.

ossie85-
Absolutely brilliant idea thinking of the Player Profiles for 2011, for that reason and many more he has to be voted for.  Great insight on the SC boards, Carlton board, not so much.

m0nty-
Runs this great sight, and whilst he doesn't post much, each one is of brilliant quality.

Honourable mentions-
MajorLazer
elephants
naste
BOOMZ
fletch74
Maca24

and all those I forgot.

Alex7089

OK. This is impossible. The last 2 years have been amazing, I have gotten to know a lot of people, a lot of great people. I have grown close to a lot of you, and formed strange bonds. Now, I must choose 4 who I think are the biggest, and best personalities. The truth is we are all individuals, everyone on this list has contributed a lot, and should any of them not be here this site would not be possible.
First I would like to congratulate everyone who made the list, you are truly amazing and FF is extremely grateful for everything you have done ;)
Now to the decisions, my votes, in no particular order-

Vote #1: Master Q
An amazing member. He is extremely organised, he thinks ahead and is always looking at ways to improve FF, and everything that makes it what it is. He always puts moving forward first, and he is the DT Guru.

I don't think I had a choice here, Q is a vote I have locked in.

Vote #2: roo boys!
Well, again R&B, how could I not vote for you? You are a trustworthy and kind person and I am happy to vote for you.
You contribute a lot in the cricket boards and you are the FB King (for now) and a very good fantasy footy coach as well.
Let's not forget you are an endangered species on FF, the legendary North Supporter ;D

Vote #3: McRooster
Having a bad day? Send Mc a PM and he will brighten your day and truly open your eyes. He is wise, and calm. Never has a bad word to say and is always there with a gem of a post when a fellow FFer is in a jam.

Vote #4: DazBurg
Well, Daz and I have grown quite close through FTP, and he truly is an unbelievable guy. He is kind, very day of the week and always has something positive to say, hell, I think he could find a bit of happiness in the middle of a war.

He is amazing, and I'm sure as the year wears on more and more of us will see this.

The guys who came very close, and were extremely unlucky to miss out
Ossie85- You were 5th for me, never do you dish out a bad post, and he began the SC 2011 Player Profiles.

Hellopplz- The top poster. One of the kindest guys out there and he is always ready to get out there and help the new guys who aren't quite sure of their place in FF.

m0nty- He created the site, he is the one who brought us here, without him we wouldn't be here.

Prospector_1- The FF Golden Boy, for the first year and a half of the FF forums he was the leading poster on the forums, and he still has the most time spent online. Now he moderates, and he does a damn fine job of it as well.

Also, thank you to all the kind souls who voted for me, I am extremely grateful, and it is extremely humbling.

elephants

rooster... inspiring words indeed :)

i didnt even vote for myself very pleased ahaha :)

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 02, 2011, 02:49:28 PM
OK. This is impossible. The last 2 years have been amazing, I have gotten to know a lot of people, a lot of great people. I have grown close to a lot of you, and formed strange bonds. Now, I must choose 4 who I think are the biggest, and best personalities. The truth is we are all individuals, everyone on this list has contributed a lot, and should any of them not be here this site would not be possible.
First I would like to congratulate everyone who made the list, you are truly amazing and FF is extremely grateful for everything you have done ;)
Now to the decisions, my votes, in no particular order-

Vote #1: Master Q
An amazing member. He is extremely organised, he thinks ahead and is always looking at ways to improve FF, and everything that makes it what it is. He always puts moving forward first, and he is the DT Guru.

I don't think I had a choice here, Q is a vote I have locked in.

Vote #2: roo boys!
Well, again R&B, how could I not vote for you? You are a trustworthy and kind person and I am happy to vote for you.
You contribute a lot in the cricket boards and you are the FB King (for now) and a very good fantasy footy coach as well.
Let's not forget you are an endangered species on FF, the legendary North Supporter ;D

Vote #3: McRooster
Having a bad day? Send Mc a PM and he will brighten your day and truly open your eyes. He is wise, and calm. Never has a bad word to say and is always there with a gem of a post when a fellow FFer is in a jam.

Vote #4: DazBurg
Well, Daz and I have grown quite close through FTP, and he truly is an unbelievable guy. He is kind, very day of the week and always has something positive to say, hell, I think he could find a bit of happiness in the middle of a war.

He is amazing, and I'm sure as the year wears on more and more of us will see this.

The guys who came very close, and were extremely unlucky to miss out
Ossie85- You were 5th for me, never do you dish out a bad post, and he began the SC 2011 Player Profiles.

Hellopplz- The top poster. One of the kindest guys out there and he is always ready to get out there and help the new guys who aren't quite sure of their place in FF.

m0nty- He created the site, he is the one who brought us here, without him we wouldn't be here.

Prospector_1- The FF Golden Boy, for the first year and a half of the FF forums he was the leading poster on the forums, and he still has the most time spent online. Now he moderates, and he does a damn fine job of it as well.

Also, thank you to all the kind souls who voted for me, I am extremely grateful, and it is extremely humbling.
thanks Ax
and my missus reckons i'm a grump i mean come one..lol

Master Q

Great to see this back up and running. I haven't voted yet, but this is what I'm thinking.

Before I say anything, are we voting for our favourite people/friends, or the best Personalities?

Anyway:

1# - Prospector

Sorry guys, but he really deserves everyones vote. A lot of you don't know him well, you may of came late or just focus on a few boards, but Prospector is the God Father of FF. He was the #1 Poster for along time and is the MOD. He does a lot for the site.

2# - Alex

The Friend. This guy is helpful and friendly, and is around often. Always there if you want to chat.

3# - HP

Much like Alex. Contributed a huge amount. A fun character, and the No.1 Poster.

4#- BratPack

Wow. I love this guy, very funny and is defiantly a Personality. Love his pictures  :)

Guys who also deserve a mentention:

Ossie - Contributed a lot and is still going. Has a sense of humour and is very nice. Knows his Footy and I love his Project.

McRooster - You all know why  :P It's been said over and over in here.

R&B - He's Funny, the FB King (Watch out though  ;) ) and knows his stuff. Very nice guy and easy to talk to, loves to chat about anything  :)

Quick Mentions
Fletch74
Naste
DazBurg
Hilly
MajorLazer
Shaggy

Master Q

Also, where is Elxam. Why isn't he on the list?

Alex7089

Dunno Q.

You are right about Pros though, not many on here know him because they all came after he got his MOD duties and he doesn't post as much any more. He used to be THE man.