Personality Of The Year 2011: The Elxam Awards

Started by Hellopplz, January 02, 2011, 12:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 07, 2011, 07:41:22 PM
I've never played it online...
Same here. Don't plan to as there are always hackers. :(

Never take the lead until the final corner is a good one, Or just hang out at the back and get "Skill Bill"!!!

CrowsFan

pyronerd

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 07, 2011, 09:36:21 PM
I just lead the whole race :P
same lol :P always finish 2nd-4th in online though, usually get hit by something in the last lap :P

Justin Bieber

Well another year on FanFooty has passed, and this also means Personality Of The Year 2011 has also finished. To show how much the site has grown, there was a 56 voter increase from the first edition (from 97 to 153) not to mention MANY, MANY more entrants into the award :). Thank you to all who nominated and especially to all those who voted :D.

Whereas the first award was hotly contested, this past year's edition was an almost runaway winner with Hellopplz gaining 49 votes, meaning almost a third of the voters had voted for him. Second place went to the humble McRooster with 35 votes, which is nothing to chuff about considering the sheer amount of entrants :). Roost is a wise poster, picking his moments to post. But when he does, we all know they are Premium. Behind them were Prospector (Now GoldDigger) and MasterQ on 22 votes a piece. Both had gone missing somewhat last year, but their knowledge and personality were so memorable they still garnered votes. Tied for fifth place are Ossie85 and m0nty. m0nty has done a terrific job running the site and forum which is seen by how many use his site for fantasy football and other things. Ossie is known for things such as running the Coaches League not to mention World XV's (more recently) as well as his general great advice and banter through all the boards.

Well that wraps up the second edition of The FanFooty Personality Of The Year Award. I sadly announce that I may not be able to run a third edition of The Fanfooty Personality Of The Year award :(. But this opens the chance for somebody else to take the reigns :). I am finding myself having a harder time to commit alot of time into Fanfooty so hopefully we get a User who's going to stick around alot more than me to take over.

BratPack

Master Q

elephants

Luigi197

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Luigi197 on January 04, 2012, 09:47:28 PM
Nickname Luey? since when! ??
I honestly have no clue Luey ;D. This was done months ago so I can't remember :P.

Miss Pies

Good work Hellz. I could, would take it over but well you know me I never finish anything I start over the last two years. Although I am usually pedantic about this kind of thing. HMMM

Justin Bieber

Haha MP, thanks for the offer though ;D. Somebody is bound to step up eventually, they have plenty of time to get this running :P.

And nominations can easily be found by others nominating everybody :P. Only the poll needs to be updated every now and again. And with the Mods now, it just makes things easier as they can do it :P.

Miss Pies

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 04, 2012, 11:28:20 PM
Haha MP, thanks for the offer though ;D. Somebody is bound to step up eventually, they have plenty of time to get this running :P.

And nominations can easily be found by others nominating everybody :P. Only the poll needs to be updated every now and again. And with the Mods now, it just makes things easier as they can do it :P.
Buwahhha done!

Needs to be updated? You mean more people added?

Justin Bieber

LaHug