Personality Of The Year 2011: The Elxam Awards

Started by Hellopplz, January 02, 2011, 12:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junktimer

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 03, 2011, 01:13:37 AM
Just because I'm the leading poster, doesn't mean I'm the bigger personality on here ;). Just means I post too much :P.
Probably means you have no personality and you are just stuck on your computer :P
Haha you know I'm kidding HP ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 03, 2011, 01:19:18 AM
Just because I'm the leading poster, doesn't mean I'm the bigger personality on here ;). Just means I post too much :P.
Probably means you have no personality and you are just stuck on your computer :P
So mean :'(. Nah ;).

Time will be unfortunately, likely cut this year due to school.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Marcz on January 02, 2011, 11:55:18 PM
my votes r based on BIG personalities... if it were a who contributes the most award then its clearly
:Monty Q Pros Hp Rb Alex Ossie etc i mean these guys contribute many hours that can be easily taken for granted...

can we get an outline Hp of the criteria we should be basing our votes upon or is that just complicating things too much?
You can base your votes on whatever you want really. Some of the biggest personalities don't post alot like you said. BB wanted to run little sections for different awards where people can nominate and vote for a certain category(e.g Last year there was a Sexiest FF Coach award :P).

no worries im good with the votes ive posted then just didnt want to step on ppls toes without fully understanding what we were supposed to be voting on ;)

Justin Bieber

You can never step on anybody's toes in this thread ;). All in good fun :D.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 03, 2011, 01:33:24 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on January 03, 2011, 01:19:18 AM
So mean :'(. Nah ;).

Time will be unfortunately, likely cut this year due to school.
Haha you know I am kidding.
TBH I probably spend far too much time on here myself. Haven't posted much recently in the football boards, instead just been in soccer cricket and here, but need to start posting in there again

Alex7089

I just noticed I have dropped to 4th on time spent online. 43 days 0_o
*goes insane*

Haha I hear what you're saying, I only seem to post in the footy boards one at a time, ad not overly often. Can't just start again though, this stuff is hard core :P I need to ease into in ;D

bomberboy0618

if we are basing it on personalities doesnt that mean all the bootstudders deserve it as they havent spent much time online?  ::) ::) ::) ;) ;) ;) ;)

CrowsFan

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 03, 2011, 09:12:44 AM
if we are basing it on personalities doesnt that mean all the bootstudders deserve it as they havent spent much time online?  ::) ::) ::) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Or maybe to the people who have never even heard of this site?

Junktimer

w00t 3 votes.

havent even voted for myself either  8)

who voted for me?

Justin Bieber

You already know I did ;).

I haven't been the the footy sections much recently :'(. Will go when I get some homework out of the way.

CrowsFan

Why do you have homework HP?
It is the summer holidays!

Justin Bieber

Yep, Year 12 Holiday homework ::). Have a month to do it so just finish it with a week to spare (if I can be stuffed).