Personality Of The Year 2011: The Elxam Awards

Started by Hellopplz, January 02, 2011, 12:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

roo boys!

nas

bomberboy0618

I dunno i cant face him after he got a vote ;)
Ill ask him later.

Alex7089

I did a touch of advertising. I will do a bit more as well :)
Hopefully it gets a few of the early birds down here for a vote ;D

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 25, 2011, 11:37:36 AM
I did a touch of advertising. I will do a bit more as well :)
Hopefully it gets a few of the early birds down here for a vote ;D
Good stuff :)

BoredSaint

Fletch74

I'm still on 3 :( I don't even know who voted for me apart from Hilly :)

roo boys!

I'm on 10 :) Alex doing some more advertising, very good :)

Justin Bieber

Nice Alex :D. We have now gotten 50 votes in the first month :D. Big success so far 8).

Hawka

Quote from: Fletch74 on January 25, 2011, 12:02:37 PM
i voted for u fletch :)

Fletch74

Quote from: hawka26 on January 25, 2011, 01:03:41 PM
Quote from: Fletch74 on January 25, 2011, 12:02:37 PM
i voted for u fletch :)
Thanks hawka, that's 2 I know of now :)

HillHero13

Quote from: HillHero13 on January 02, 2011, 12:42:02 AM
McRooster- My number 1 vote, he is there to help, he encourages you, he keeps you happy, he does not just do that his here for the fantasy side of things, he has a true personality, a unique in my mind and i don't really see anyone like him on here. His in the cricket board quiet often and he has the ability to cheer up anybody on any given day, his not a sore loser when he loses in FTP or whenever, and he has to be one of the most loved on fanfooty. Stay Premium! :P

Master Q- His here, there and everywere. Q organised the AEPL Season for us which is awesome, he organised the Pav World Cup i think, he is in all the club boards in the fantasy boards and when you see all that you wouldn't think he has time to come down to the feedback, front bar, coaches board etc. But yes he does, he is in the front bar mucking around in the coaches board organising things giving some advice that coaches need, then the feedback, his there all the time, his like a 2nd m0nty.

Fletch74- The work fletch does in all boards is amazing, he is in the club boards and is very passionate about Essendon, he sets up most things in the AEPL Season, which he has not even entred a team, he is in the cricket boards helping around there, telling everyone his opinion and has is own opinion, he rarely has the same opinion as anyone else, but most people have the same opinion as him after they read what he says, he is a man of his word.

Alex7089 - As much as i hate to say this :P Alex is one of the most known and liked person on Fanfooty, his on the cricket board all the time he comes down here and often posts his thoughts in the coaches board, and his in the fantasy section most of the time, he has this wierd relationship with RB :P but everyone on Fanfooty loves him. and one of my favorites.

Honorable Mention

Roo Boys!
BratPack
Hellopplz
Prospector
m0nty
DazBurg
Junktime
MajorLazer
8-6Suited

and a few others..

still, no change.

besided Shaggy making my Hounorable mentions list.

he helps me alot in FTP and gives me instructive criticism. thanks shaggy.

Junktimer

Boomz

woot I got another vote  8) I wonder who voted for me  ???